Official Review: Identity 3.0 by Raymond Reed Hardy

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
revna01
Currently Reading: Storm Front
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-revna01.html
Latest Review: Rufus: A Boy's Extraordinary Experiences in the Civil War by Phoebe Sheldon

Re: Official Review: Identity 3.0 by Raymond Reed Hardy

Post by revna01 »

Misael wrote: 08 Jun 2018, 09:36 Anything that deals with Psychology greatly interests me a lot; so I will be reading this one the soonest! Thank you for the nice review.
Great, I hope you derive some benefit from it. Thanks for your comment!
revna01
Latest Review: Rufus: A Boy's Extraordinary Experiences in the Civil War by Phoebe Sheldon

Post by revna01 »

cristinaro wrote: 08 Jun 2018, 10:49 I'm interested in both the theoretical and practical parts of the book. I've read many books of psychology and pedagogy over the years. You've already got my interest when you mentioned Freud, Yung, Skinner and Rogers. Thanks for your review!
Awesome! If you're well-versed in the field of psychology you may not find that this book has too much extra to offer. But who know? Thanks so much for your comments!
revna01

Post by revna01 »

gen_g wrote: 08 Jun 2018, 10:52 Thanks for the detailed review! This seems like a read that will provoke introspection, which I like, but at the same time, it also seems slightly heavy for me.
Yeah, it's definitely a hands-on type of book. Thanks for your comment! :)
revna01

Post by revna01 »

crediblereading2 wrote: 08 Jun 2018, 11:41 Thank you for your very revealing review. I am interested in anything that will aid my personal growth, therefore, I will read this for the future.
Thanks for reading and commenting! I appreciate it :)
revna01

Post by revna01 »

Kemunto lucy wrote: 08 Jun 2018, 14:09 Thanks for the thorough review. Growth books are not for me. I'll pass on this one.
I totally understand! Thanks so much for your comment!
revna01

Post by revna01 »

SamSim wrote: 08 Jun 2018, 16:53 Sounds well-researched and unique, but a bit dry for my taste. Great review, though!
I know what you mean. Thanks so much for reading and commenting!
revna01

Post by revna01 »

Sahani Nimandra wrote: 08 Jun 2018, 21:38 Sounds like a well executed read after all it is based on a research of his own. A research has a lot to contribute despite the outcome. Thank you for the introduction!
Yes, plenty of researched involved here! Thanks so much for your comment!
revna01

Post by revna01 »

joshfee77 wrote: 09 Jun 2018, 06:47 Exploring one’s full identity for personal growth would be a challenging concept for some to embrace, but I believe there would be substantial benefits to approaching this with an open mind. True personal growth necessitates deep self-analysis. Nice review!
Nicely stated, Josh :)
Thanks for your comment!
Nimat87
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nimat87.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Nimat87 »

The human psychology is a subject of great interest for me. I'm always fascinated with human behaviour and why we do some things, even on a personal level. I think I'll enjoy reading this. Thanks for the detailed and well-written review.
'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. '
-Will Durant, The Story of Philosophy (1926).
:eusa-think: :clap: :escribir:

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”