Official Review: So what if another man screws your wife

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
elliebelle2018
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: So what if another man screws your wife

Post by elliebelle2018 »

the tittle caught my curiousity.
what is it really when other man screwed up your wife? theres a lot possibilities theres alot of reasons too. i might read this book to know the real story.
Helen_Combe
Favorite Book: The Martian
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 193
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-helen-combe.html
Latest Review: And The Trees Began To Move by Lisa Gammon Olson
Reading Device: B00M4L4MFC

Post by Helen_Combe »

I love your review. I’m totally with you on the poetry. For me, it rhymes or it doesn’t and that’s that. I’d be a bit miffed if an exciting title like that suckered me into reading someone’s poetry. :(
A thesaurus is necessary, essential, indispensable, vital, crucial and fundamental.
Bianka Walter
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Old Man and the Sea
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 368
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bianka-walter.html
Latest Review: Thir13en by Keegan Nielsen
Reading Device: B06XD5YCKX

Post by Bianka Walter »

kfwilson6 wrote: 03 Jun 2018, 18:27 There are way too many things wrong here for me. I am strongly against the views this author could not even support. And then a compilation of his poetry? That is so random. I'm not a poetry fan at all. Like you, I have no clue what makes poetry good or bad. You did a good job of explaining the pitfalls of this book. I'll stay far away from it.
It is SO random. The two ideas just didn't gel at all.
Thanks so much for the comments :)
You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book.
- Dr. Seuss
Bianka Walter
Currently Reading:

Post by Bianka Walter »

elliebelle2018 wrote: 03 Jun 2018, 22:13 the tittle caught my curiousity.
what is it really when other man screwed up your wife? theres a lot possibilities theres alot of reasons too. i might read this book to know the real story.
Let me know your thoughts if you do read it :)
Thanks for commenting!
Vickdeprince wrote: 03 Jun 2018, 16:42 The title of the book was quite captivating but I ain't gonna want to read it. The review? A nice one too
Thanks so much :) Yes, I think the title is the most attractive aspect of this book!
Thanks for the comments.
You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book.
- Dr. Seuss
Bianka Walter
Currently Reading:

Post by Bianka Walter »

Helen_Combe wrote: 04 Jun 2018, 09:23 I love your review. I’m totally with you on the poetry. For me, it rhymes or it doesn’t and that’s that. I’d be a bit miffed if an exciting title like that suckered me into reading someone’s poetry. :(
I know! I was so shocked when the final chapter came 70% of the way through the book, and then "poetry by the author" commenced.
Thanks for stopping by :)
- Dr. Seuss
Kashosi
Currently Reading: Gringo
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kashosi.html
Latest Review: Real Secrets Of Life by Krishna Jagarnath

Post by Kashosi »

Well Bianka i really like your honesty in this review. The title is the most attracting thing in wanting to read the book so i give you a big five to read it and come up with this critically review.Though for me i would want to read the book to understand the author's mindset for nobody writes or do something for nothing. I want to uncover the mysteries and i am sure most of the things he said we all experience them in our human nature we ad we will baffle at the person that bring them out because we don't want to accept them and it even worse for religious people but refusing what is true does not change the nature of the thing.
JR Mercier
Favorite Book: The Bear and the Nightingale
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 129
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jr-mercier.html
Latest Review: Betrayal by Maggie Walsh

Post by JR Mercier »

Monogomy is the only way for me. I don't mind what other people do - whatever floats your boat - but for me? Hell no. So i'm going to skip this one.
Loved the review.
Dream up something wild and improbable.
-Strange The Dreamer, Laini Taylor
Bianka Walter
Currently Reading:

Post by Bianka Walter »

JR Mercier wrote: 05 Jun 2018, 05:27 Monogomy is the only way for me. I don't mind what other people do - whatever floats your boat - but for me? Hell no. So i'm going to skip this one.
Loved the review.
Thanks so much :) I think you are part of the majority on this one. I don't think this book appeals to most.
Thanks for the comments :)
Kashosi wrote: 05 Jun 2018, 05:17 Well Bianka i really like your honesty in this review. The title is the most attracting thing in wanting to read the book so i give you a big five to read it and come up with this critically review.Though for me i would want to read the book to understand the author's mindset for nobody writes or do something for nothing. I want to uncover the mysteries and i am sure most of the things he said we all experience them in our human nature we ad we will baffle at the person that bring them out because we don't want to accept them and it even worse for religious people but refusing what is true does not change the nature of the thing.
Thanks for commenting :) If you do read it, let me know what your thoughts are.
- Dr. Seuss
strawberrysab
Currently Reading: The Keeper of Lost Things
Bookshelf Size: 161
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-strawberrysab.html
Latest Review: Maddy's Wings by Jan porter

Post by strawberrysab »

The book cover was intriguing and the title funny, but ugh, your review killed it :) so I guess it's true what they say, never judge a book by its cover! I'll skip this one.
Berry :wine:
Callistus Ibenye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-callistus-ibenye.html
Latest Review: Concealment by Rose Edmunds

Post by Callistus Ibenye »

The book caught my attention as a result of the topic which is quite controversial. I have not read the book yet, but I think I'll like to read such a book.
Bianka Walter
Currently Reading:

Post by Bianka Walter »

Callistus Ibenye wrote: 05 Jun 2018, 06:47 The book caught my attention as a result of the topic which is quite controversial. I have not read the book yet, but I think I'll like to read such a book.
If you do read it, let me know what you think :)
strawberrysab wrote: 05 Jun 2018, 06:02 The book cover was intriguing and the title funny, but ugh, your review killed it :) so I guess it's true what they say, never judge a book by its cover! I'll skip this one.
I know, I am the buzzkill of the day :)
Thanks for reading and commenting!
- Dr. Seuss
Traci24
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-traci24.html
Latest Review: If life stinks get your head outta your buts by Mark L. Wdowiak

Post by Traci24 »

Good job on your review.
The title was definitely an attention grabber, obviously the point to gain readers. However, I do not know if I can get past the idea of reading a book that seems to lack any type of research. Your review and some of the comments lead me to believe that the author might have a hard time with commitment. To each their own, I guess.
Once again, thanks for the review.
Rosealt+
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Rosealt+ »

Thank you for the detailed review about the book. You have totally made me lose interest in trying to read. The title of the book was eye catching for me to want or dig deeper, but after your review all interest is gone.
Bianka Walter
Currently Reading:

Post by Bianka Walter »

Traci24 wrote: 05 Jun 2018, 09:56 Good job on your review.
The title was definitely an attention grabber, obviously the point to gain readers. However, I do not know if I can get past the idea of reading a book that seems to lack any type of research. Your review and some of the comments lead me to believe that the author might have a hard time with commitment. To each their own, I guess.
Once again, thanks for the review.

To each their own - exactly. And yes, when presenting ideas on such a controversial topic, research would have been nice!
Thanks for reading and commenting :)
- Dr. Seuss
Mely918
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mely918.html
Latest Review: I'm Going to Kill that Cat by F. Della Notte

Post by Mely918 »

Wonderful review! The book I topic doesn't particularly intrigue me, but I greatly enjoyed reading your review and learning about your own opinions on this book. :)

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”