Official Review: The Significance of Existence

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rosemary Okoko
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-okoko.html
Latest Review: The Sins of a Master Race by Matthew Tysz

Official Review: The Significance of Existence

Post by Rosemary Okoko »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Significance of Existence" by TnT Publishing.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The book, The Significance of Existence, is written by TnT Publishing. It is non-fiction of 110 pages. It is written to change the general perception of earthly life which is materialistic and can lead to untold misery and suffering. It introduces a spiritual outlook on life by giving a scientific explanation of our existence. It shows the purpose of evolution and why the only reason that earth was formed was to populate heaven. The existence of a living thing starts from a spiritual germ and involves both male and female parents. It is a spirit clothed in material matter and keeps developing, never to develop into a form it had previously developed into. When this living thing dies, regardless of whether it is a human being, insect or vegetation, it yields its spirit into the ethereal sea where it ascends to heaven. All living things are immortal and continue living in heaven after they shed their earthly matter. Heaven is depicted as a replica of earth but more beautiful and peaceful. We see how angels and archangels are formed, and how they influence the spirits on earth that are still clothed with material substance. If you have ever wondered why you exist and what to expect after life on earth, read this book to see the answer given by TnT Publishing.

This book is very detailed in explaining the composition of substances that form heaven and earth, and makes it easy to understand the theory of evolution. I like that the existence of God was not left out in this book. God is depicted as both male and female, and is the powerful force behind the formation of the visible universe. Even though God is referred to as trinity, like in the theory of creation where trinity is God the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, this book defines trinity as Magnetism, Matter and Intelligence. The concept of heaven is rather obvious with the description given of its beauty and tranquility.

What I did not like about this book was the omission of hell, which I felt should have been mentioned for the book to achieve its purpose. I am not trying to impose the concept of hell on this book but I think that the presence of hell is one reason people will interact in a morally upright manner to bring peace and avoid going to hell after death. As this book is about achieving hope and understanding through love and service on earth, claiming that every living thing goes to heaven after death may mislead people to think that they can get away with wrongdoing which would result in misery and suffering of the offended, as there is no punishment after death.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because it was very easy to read and understand. The grammatical errors were minor and did not detract from the explanation. I cannot rate it lower because I enjoyed reading it and learned a lot from it.

I recommend this book to those who want to understand better the theory of evolution. It will also make a quick read for those who want to be in the know about their existence. Christians who would be offended by reading books with concepts that are contrary to the theory of creation may not want to read this one.

The Significance of Existence
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Rosemary Okoko's review? Post a comment saying so!
Jackie Holycross
Currently Reading: The 7 Experiment
Bookshelf Size: 306
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-teacherjh.html
Latest Review: 20 World Religions and Faith Practices by Robyn Lebron

Post by Jackie Holycross »

This is definitely outside of my theology, but it might be interesting to compare.
melissy370
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 124
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melissy370.html
Latest Review: Home To Kentucky by Thomas A. McCoy
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by melissy370 »

I would only read this book to understand how the author gets these ideas. How does man know what is morally right and how do we justify that there is evil in the world of we all go to heaven? Good point about hell. There is certainly a flaw in this theory.
Rosemary Okoko
Currently Reading:

Post by Rosemary Okoko »

Thank you teachjh and melissy370 for reading and commenting. Good idea to read this book and see other people's views.
Sanju Lali
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Goodbye, Rudy Kazoody
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanju-lali.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Sanju Lali »

I love reading such books with such subjects like "materialistic and can lead to untold misery and suffering". Thanks for giving insight of what this book might give us after reading
life is only knowing the unknown, we can do this by reading books easily- Online book club is a great place for this. This is what I believe.
Rosemary Okoko
Currently Reading:

Post by Rosemary Okoko »

Thanks sanjus. Good to know that you are considering reading this book. Hope you enjoy it.
franciscoedepu2
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by franciscoedepu2 »

i think the basic concept were left out. Man is a product of will hence every decision and actions he takes are his doing. Now the concept of evil is what i dont quite get
gen_g
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 1984
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gen-g.html
Latest Review: The Diary That Will Change Your Lives Forever by Georgios Zelelidis

Post by gen_g »

Thank you for the detailed review - this seems like an interesting one.
Rosemary Okoko
Currently Reading:

Post by Rosemary Okoko »

It sure is an interesting one gen_g. Hope you read it. franciscoedepu2, thanks for sharing your opinion.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”