Official Review: The Global Destiny People

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
EmunahAn
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 159
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emunahan.html
Latest Review: Unremembered Victory by Dennis H. Klein

Official Review: The Global Destiny People

Post by EmunahAn »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Global Destiny People" by David Olawoyin.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

What next after the Apocalypse and the fall of the anti-Christ? What is the army of heaven prophesied in Revelations Chapters 17 and 19? Who will be part of the army of Christ? What is The Millennium? Many questions regarding the end of the world as we know it, plague many people. This includes Christians and non-Christians alike. The Bible, however, provides useful content that should guide the Church as it seeks to understand the happenings surrounding the very end of time.

In the book, The Global Destiny People, David Olawoyin seeks to demystify the aspects that will comprise The Millennium, from a Biblical perspective. Specifically, he writes about the armies of heaven that will rule the earth then. Olawoyin delves into the armies’ hierarchy, their operations, the commanders and officers of the armies among many other interesting details. He also studies many scriptural references that surround the topic.

Even though I do not necessarily agree with everything that David Olawoyin propagates in this book, his interpretation of Biblical prophecy and his exploration of scriptures that speak of times to come filled my heart with hope. Reading The Global Destiny People built a curiosity in me to seek more information and build my understanding on the topic and to rest in the hope of my calling as a follower of Christ and as a part of the Church. Based on Christ’s approach as he talked of later times, I am a firm believer that prophecy and insight given in the Word of God is provided to encourage the Church and not to cultivate fear in it. I was glad to find that Olawoyin maintained this approach throughout his book.

I loved the author’s knowledge on the topic. He has an interesting point of view and he links many aspects of Scriptures to The Millennium. His interest too, in the theme of the book and its overall content, shines through the pages. His revelatory knowledge is well-reflected in The Global Destiny People account. Overall, the book is quite comprehensive and touches on many features that may comprise the world to come.

Also, the author explores a time in future that has not been looked into much by many theologians. Most books that investigate the period of Eschatology do not go beyond the Rapture and the Apocalypse. As I read The Global Destiny People, I kept imagining what living in The Millennium would look and feel like, new world systems, a world ruled by justice and righteousness as opposed to anarchy and relentless greed, political systems driven by a love for people and a drive to develop and restore mankind.

I was definitely fascinated by the information revealed in David Olawoyin’s book and I am very interested in reading more of his work. The Global Destiny People is definitely a 4 out of 4 stars book.

The Global Destiny People
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like EmunahAn's review? Post a comment saying so!
“Reading is escape, and the opposite of escape; it's a way to make contact with reality after a day of making things up, and it's a way of making contact with someone else's imagination after a day that's all too real.”
― Nora Ephron
420waystoreachthesun
Currently Reading: Bomb Goggles
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-420waystoreachthesun.html
Latest Review: The Complete Thief Series: Boxed Set by Michael Dirubio

Post by 420waystoreachthesun »

I didn't much like the title, but I do love the idea behind the book. Will definitely give it a read. Thank you for writing this.
stacie k
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 192
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stacie-k.html
Latest Review: River Kids by Jennie Linnane

Post by stacie k »

I’m glad to hear this book is scripturally based and leads the reader to hope and encouragement. I’d be interested to read it myself. Thanks for your informative review!
“The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable.” Proverbs 15:2a
joshfee77
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 251
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joshfee77.html
Latest Review: In Time Forever by Stefan Raicu

Post by joshfee77 »

Sounds like an interesting and uplifting look at the future through Bible prophecy. I think anything that gives people comfort and hope for the future is worthwhile. Thanks for the review.
victorine movine
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by victorine movine »

The Global Destiny People

I like the book The Global Destiny People ,I love how it clearly tells the facts about the eschatology as it is indicated in Revelation.David Olawoyin clearly shows how the future leaders in the world who will be against their kingdom as indicated in Revelation chapter 19 ,the reality is that the World has its own destiny just as people .
Ella2014+

Post by Ella2014+ »

I would love to read this book for more information about the interpretation of the scripture concerning the end times
Thank you
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

I don't think any of us are going to be able to accurately explain exactly what happens in the book of Revelation. However, I do enjoy seeing others' interpretations. For that reason alone, this book sounds like it would be quite interesting. Thanks for introducing us to it.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Oluwasanmi Sele

Post by Oluwasanmi Sele »

David Olawoyin ,in his book, "The Global Destiny People" attempts to recreate the end - times prophecies chronicled in the books of The Revelations of the Bible.

He seeks to purge mankind of all human frailties and sins, in order to prepare a spotless, righteous and qualified bride (believers and heaven expectant candidates-the church) for the rapture !

His book made a good spiritual reawakening.

Bless you.
asdfghjkl_

Post by asdfghjkl_ »

The Global Destiny People. Based on the title only? It gives me goosebumps already! I need to read this one!❤
Sahani Nimandra
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and The Sorceress Stone
Currently Reading: Man of the World
Bookshelf Size: 698
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sahani-nimandra.html
Latest Review: I once had a Farm in Ireland by Siggy Buckley
Reading Device: Huawei

Post by Sahani Nimandra »

I'm not much into this topic, but I'm glad that you enjoyed. Thanks for the review!
The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid! - Jane Austen :techie-studyingbrown:
Cristina Chifane
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Magic Mountain
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 898
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristina-chifane.html
Latest Review: The Fold by Dennis Lee
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Cristina Chifane »

I have my reservations on the credibility of the information offered by a mere interpretation of the Bible. I mean, if you give me one paragraph, I can offer you at least 10 different interpretations. I am content the author's message is one of love and understanding, of course, but such interpretations are too subjective to really be taken into consideration.
"The madness of writing is the antidote to true madness." (Hanif Kureishi)
Latest Review: The Fold by Dennis Lee
Emjopin
Favorite Author: E.W. Johnson M.D.
Favorite Book: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Currently Reading: Lost Secret of the Ancient Ones
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emjopin.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight
fav_author_id: 196577

Post by Emjopin »

EmunahAn's review reveals the main essence of David Olawoyin's "The Global Destiny People." It triggers the imaginative soul to explore deeper into the untouchable world of the sacred bloodline ... destined to rule the world in due time !

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”