Official Review: A Roadmap To Career Success

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Re: Official Review: A Roadmap To Career Success

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

This book would act as a mentor for high school students in their search for career. Great review.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

๐Ÿ“•๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿ“ฐ๐Ÿ““๐Ÿ“•
N_R
Favorite Author: James Mace
Currently Reading: Happy Healing
Bookshelf Size: 193
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-n-r.html
Latest Review: Kiwi Jacks by Hairy Jack
fav_author_id: 21042

Post by N_R »

There are so many self-help books like this for finding your way in life, thanks for your thoughts on this one.
eu19ge19ne
Currently Reading: The Message?
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by eu19ge19ne »

I think I this book i's for me for I am going to college soon. I think I will benefit from the information in it.
asaltares
Currently Reading: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016
Bookshelf Size: 232

Post by asaltares »

Wish I had this tool back in the day at high school. Definetly essential to any college aspiration. Will save it for my nieces when they get at that time. Congrats on BOD.
The BookWorm Nagham
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-bookworm-nagham.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by The BookWorm Nagham »

Thank you for the review, it sounds like a useful book. Definitely something I would recommend to high school and college students.
MollyEnter
Currently Reading: The Altitude Journals
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mollyenter.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by MollyEnter »

This book sounds very thorough, and as someone who is looking to change careers, I might use most of the advice, too! Great review! I look forward to doing a comprehensive reading of this book as well.
"There is something about words. In expert hands, manipulated deftly, they take you prisoner.โ€
โ€“ Diane Setterfield, The Thirteenth Tale
Chanti Stargirl
Currently Reading: The Improbable Wonders of Moojie Littleman
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chanti-stargirl.html
Latest Review: The Crystilleries of Echoland by Dew Pellucid

Post by Chanti Stargirl »

College is a critical time for young people, this book sounds like a great guide. Thank you for the review.
Julehart1
Currently Reading: Adrift
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julehart1.html
Latest Review: Killing Time ... Physics, Lust and Greed Series Book 3 by Mike Murphey

Post by Julehart1 »

This seems like it would of been very useful when I was in high school and in college. From what you say, it's a very thorough and informative book about choosing the right career and acquiring the skills to get your dream job. That's an important topic to focus on and I'm sure the book will help people achieve their goals. Thanks for your review.
Emmaobo01
Currently Reading: End of the Last Great Kingdom
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Emmaobo01 »

Roadmap To Career Success" by John G Bendt
It a book that give a good insight on how to make the write decision for ur child ducation or self education and it remind me of my time in college and after high school thinking of what to do next, how move to the next stage and how I chose the school of my choice.
Moniquejm
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 2759">What is and isn't Working for the Alcoholic and Addict</a>
Currently Reading: Small Change
Bookshelf Size: 151
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moniquejm.html
Latest Review: "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger

Post by Moniquejm »

This is an interesting and really helpful book to read. This is recommended for everyone to read. Ccongratulations on this review.
Latest Review: "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger
jaliper
Currently Reading: The Healer
Bookshelf Size: 598

Post by jaliper »

I'm actually scared to read your review since I know this is not a novel and you might give a low rating. I'm also done with college so I'm sure this book is not for me. BUT praise Jesus for this! I can definitely share this with my students. Just with the title, I know this is inspirational. Thanks for the recommendation and the review.
Gracie777
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gracie777.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Gracie777 »

(I've seen numerous college advice books that are thick enough to kill the fiercest Australian spiders...)This statement made me chuckle. I wish we had such a book in our time. While seeking what career to choose. we most probably went with our parents choice. Thanks for your insightful review.
Mercelle
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 10262">The Wisdom and Peace of the Teachings of the Tao Te Ching</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercelle.html
Latest Review: The Future of Finance and Money by K. Braeden Anderson

Post by Mercelle »

Now, this is a book I can't wait to read. I like that the author dishes out vital information in less than a hundred pages. The emphasis that people should begin planning for the rest of their lives the moment they enter high school is sound advice.
"The minimum requirement for a dream is a safe place to lay your head."
~OluTimehin Adegbeye
Mamabaybee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mamabaybee.html
Latest Review: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016 by William H. Coles

Post by Mamabaybee »

Sounds like a truly inspiration read. Such a difficult decision to make and one that affects your working life and having to make it at such a young age when hormones and teenage angst are running wild certainly doesn't help. Seems the author really knows how to break the mammoth task down into smaller bite sized chunks, making the decision an easier one to swallow.
simplymica26
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-simplymica26.html
Latest Review: Devilish by Tricia Barr

Post by simplymica26 »

Would have been great help to me if I had this book before I graduated. Making decisions on what career you are going to is hard. Competition, confusion, a lot of things you're going through. If there's no proper guidance, you might take a very bumpy road and end up nothing. Thank you! Will definitely read and pass it on to my cousins who'll graduate this year

Return to โ€œNon-Fiction Booksโ€