Official Review: A Roadmap To Career Success

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
onixpam
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-onixpam.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Re: Official Review: A Roadmap To Career Success

Post by onixpam »

I am wondering where this book was when I was entering college. This book sounds like a great tool for finding a dream job and/or career. I am sure many people could get a lot of useful information from this book. Thanks for your review!
gideon
Currently Reading: Final Notice
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by gideon »

This is a good begginer book at the entry point into college it has important content good work
jennyd2003
Currently Reading: Kind Nepenthe
Bookshelf Size: 126
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennyd2003.html
Latest Review: The Witch of Endor by RK Wheeler

Post by jennyd2003 »

Good review. Very informative. Wish I had read something like this when I was getting my oldest ready for college.
trulyfreeclub
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by trulyfreeclub »

Good book. I also read a lot of books about career paths during my college days. I'm sure I will read this book and recommend it to others who felt misguided in their career path. Thank you for the awesome review. Kudos to the author!
Roggyrus
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 114
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roggyrus.html
Latest Review: Chrome Mountain by Ben Schneider

Post by Roggyrus »

Sure, in everything we do, we should draft a plan. This is to ensure that we don't get lost in the maze of complexities and indecision someday, or we had packed up the necessary items we needed and left behind what are non-essentials so as not to be burdened by them in our journey. Life, as a journey, consists of neverending trails, some of which might waylay us or divert us somewhere else. So, a career map could not be overemphasized.
Thanks for your interesting review. I got it. Yes, sir.
Last edited by Roggyrus on 05 Jun 2018, 22:22, edited 1 time in total.
Sindhu Srinath
Currently Reading: Last Dance
Bookshelf Size: 272
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sindhu-srinath.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill
Reading Device: B06Y66GMC5

Post by Sindhu Srinath »

Sounds like a great book for any age group struggling with what to do in life. A perfect book for me, I hope. Congrats on the review!
Madhu14
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-madhu14.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base

Post by Madhu14 »

This books appears to be a great help for high schoolers, especially in choosing one's future career. As my daughter is going to start high school this year, I will definitely be reading this book. She is still in great dilemma of what career to choose. Hopefully this book will guide her in choosing a career and in her future job search. Thank you.
KFree_Reads
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kfree-reads.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by KFree_Reads »

Nice review! Although I'm currently in college completing my second degree I think this book would be beneficial to me. It would also be great for individuals who are a bit confused about what career they should choose. Thanks for your review!
eddix
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eddix.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by eddix »

This is a great review. Thanks! This book sounds like one that would definitely have helped me when I was preparing for high school. It's too late for me now - maybe - but I'm a teacher, and it could provide invaluable counsel for my charges. So, I'd like to read this book and gain a wealth of knowledge that I can pass on to them.
jessicawallace6
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessicawallace6.html
Latest Review: The Broadcast by Liam Fialkov

Post by jessicawallace6 »

Great review! I"m preparing to start college a second time and a lot of the advice I received the first time around did not have my best interest at heart, so I'm excited to give this one a shot.
ShailaSheshadri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shailasheshadri.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by ShailaSheshadri »

This is an interesting and useful book. Though my children have passed out of college, and are working, now I regret, for not knowing such a book when they were in college to guide them to prepare and select for a career of their true interest. I take this opportunity to thank the author for this useful book.

Each of the reviews on this book says positive. I will definitely recommend this book to students who are in high school or college. Thanks for the elaborate review. This book having only 80 pages is a plus point that will surely make a student to pick it up and read.
yonyan0314
Currently Reading: Ninja Spy Cats
Bookshelf Size: 22

Post by yonyan0314 »

This is an interesting book, it makes a sense on how our dear future student entering college and how they will choose what path of success they will going through.
arcie72
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arcie72.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin

Post by arcie72 »

This book should have been around sooner but now is better than never. His strategy sounds practical and tried. The fact that he used this method with his children says a lot about the possible success someone can have following his tips. Thank you for your informative review.
Salihu Auwal Lugga
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salihu-auwal-lugga.html
Latest Review: Keys to Tetouan by Mois Benarroch

Post by Salihu Auwal Lugga »

This book is really important to nation building. Because when a person is on the right track, he tends to be more productive.
Poppy Drear
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-poppy-drear.html
Latest Review: Five of Pentacles by Anna Munson

Post by Poppy Drear »

I'm glad that the author tackled the distinction between hard skills and soft skills! This seems like it'll be a useful book for its target demographic.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”