Official Review: Winning the war on cancer [January 2019 Book of the Month]

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
demike
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Re: Official Review: Winning the war on cancer [January 2019 Book of the Month]

Post by demike »

#WINNING_THE_WAR_OF_CANCER I must say this is a must read book for everybody not only people with cancer, and congrat to the reseacher and the writer of the book for finding yet another alternative for the cure of cancer.
dindarahma07
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dindarahma07.html
Latest Review: The Dream Keepers by Linda Keen

Post by dindarahma07 »

it is a good review. this book has so many advantages to be read by someone who suffer cancer and needed alternative treatment for it.
israelabiodun11
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by israelabiodun11 »

This book was so bright..it's help to care a cancer. this was so braintouching ..really interested
imet123
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-imet123.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by imet123 »

A book that talks about alternative means of treating cancer and other kinds of diseases other than using conventional medicines. I appreciate the facts that this book has to share and using natural treatments that will have no side effects is indeed the best.
Maleeha_sheikh
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Maleeha_sheikh »

As the review shows this book is quite informative but i still find it a little too depressing to read. Thanks for the review.
Rvarma85
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rvarma85.html
Latest Review: Adrift by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Rvarma85 »

Indeed a great review. A book that provides insights into alternative ways for curing cancer. Definitely a must read for me.
Beatus
Currently Reading: Homicide
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-beatus.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Beatus »

"Alternative healing" is a subject that needs to be promoted. In Africa it is still considered witchcraft. Nice review and congratulations to the author.
sa3dva5

Post by sa3dva5 »

Title of book catches the eye as well as it hits home for me. Being one of the helpless spectators of watching someone go through cancer, I'm curious about the efficacy of plant extracts in killing cancerous cells without side-effects. Whatever drug we already have cures cancer for sure, but it comes with life-threatening side-effects. Though I'm skeptic about the efficiency of extracts like drugs, I want to read the book to clear my confusion. Thanks for the elaborate review.
briellejee
Currently Reading: Opaque
Bookshelf Size: 292
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-briellejee.html
Latest Review: The Watchmaker’s Doctor by G. M. T. Schuilling

Post by briellejee »

Beatus wrote: 02 Jan 2019, 02:53 "Alternative healing" is a subject that needs to be promoted. In Africa it is still considered witchcraft. Nice review and congratulations to the author.
In Asia, some of the countries it is also considered witchcraft; in some, however, it is viewed as a good alternative and people often switch to it rather going to the doctor. It has its pros and cons, depends on how it is promoted.
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost"
Shas F
Currently Reading: Monsters in the Hallway
Bookshelf Size: 255
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shas-f.html
Latest Review: The Engine Woman's Light by Laurel Anne Hill

Post by Shas F »

Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski becomes the Book of the Day for the second time since Nov. 3, 2018. I said then that in my country, a doctor had developed alternative natural treatments of cancer but she got stuck in the approval process in our country's FDA. I recently learned that she had gone to the US and applied for approval at the USFDA and it seems things are going well. It's going to be ironic that eventually, my country's FDA would approve her natural treatments anyway and we would be importing her treatments. Nevertheless, change is happening. Thanks to all the advocates of alternative and natural treatments.
SummerWine
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-summerwine.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust

Post by SummerWine »

Having lost dear ones to this terrible illness, I find this book very interesting to read. Conventional medicine's goal is definitely to make money first and then save people. Thank you for the review!
Anthony04

Post by Anthony04 »

It helped me a lot when i was let down
Calebokp1

Post by Calebokp1 »

Wish the findings of Dr. Mirko Beljans, was welcomed and funded rather than destroyed, my aunt probably would've had a chance at a longer life. Appreciate his daughter for trying to revive his work. This book is a must read.
jackline njoroge
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by jackline njoroge »

oh my cancer is one of the leading causes of death its amazing how scientist are focused on generating medicines that can cure cancer we've lost our dear ones to cancer so painful thanks for the review i give it 4 star an would recommend everyone to read the book
Ashleyduce181

Post by Ashleyduce181 »

Based on the sample that I read, this book is jam packed for full of research and interesting facts. It would be very beneficial to anyone going through cancer.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”