Official Review: Winning the war on cancer [January 2019 Book of the Month]

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bshapaka-34
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: Winning the war on cancer [January 2019 Book of the Month]

Post by Bshapaka-34 »

I am a little weary with how the author managed to make a serious topic kind of entertaining. This is definitely worth reading though.
Anthony__
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 459
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony.html
Latest Review: Its Saddest Sound by Pirjo Marjut Vega-Brandt

Post by Anthony__ »

The topic :"winning the wall on cancer" is really captivating, and an interesting book to read based on the reviewer's comment. I love the fact, that the author provided an insight to a alternative natural ways of treating several forms of cancer. Thank you for the review!
luchi123
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-luchi123.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by luchi123 »

It is interesting to know that only vitamin C could keep cancer at bay for so long. There is a lot of hope then for cancer patients despite the popular opinion of cancer being a death sentence
Itskai88
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-itskai88.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Itskai88 »

modern medicine is great no doubt but it is sad that other avenues to health and wellness are overlooked or underrated. if only there would be proper sponsorship's for alternative medicine, people will be more open to the idea of them as solutions to diseases like cancer.

i am pleased with the fact that even though this was a personal experience for the author, she was still able to professionally explain her points logically without sentiments when she stated the importance of products being up to standard. this book is relevant to the society in order to create awareness on the issue of alternative VS modern medicine. very good book and an interesting review.
dublinkmy6
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dublinkmy6.html
Latest Review: Manifesto for a Cancer Patient by Colleen Huber, NMD

Post by dublinkmy6 »

I love the fact that these sort of books are made available to the public these days. The onus now lies on the reader to either accept the information therein or ignore until ''shaken to the core'' like you said.
Roxsan_Kleit27
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Roxsan_Kleit27 »

I think that this is very true, natural medicine becomes overshadowed by the big brands even when it becomes much more versatile than many drugs.
Bookreviewer19_ke
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookreviewer19-ke.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by Bookreviewer19_ke »

Three words! excellent book review. I am lost for words at the information i got just from reading this review. At the same time i have began rethinking my perspective on western medication. Thank you👍👍
esthersamone
Favorite Book: Small Change
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 426
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esthersamone.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Post by esthersamone »

Thanks so much for this comprehensive review. You got it right. Thanks.
Sterlin7

Post by Sterlin7 »

It is a nice book which teaches us about good health and how to fight cancer
olusholasamuel76
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by olusholasamuel76 »

It is an inspiring book which teaches how to fight diseases that are injurious to man's health.
Sirkolad

Post by Sirkolad »

Those who believe only in modern treatment of ailments needs to be enlightened on a well tailored natural way of curing illnesses...though, some are just not ready to learn or better still listen to anyone advising them to take the natural way of treatment
Uthaimin

Post by Uthaimin »

As a human you must not lose hope,when there is life there is hope.this shows there is no any diseases but there will always be a cure for it.keep believing and never relent.
crownwally

Post by crownwally »

i read this review
is the best way to cure cancer easily without the use of chemicals
patcie

Post by patcie »

when i saw the book tittle i know that its very interesting to read. We all knew how important drugs or medication to treat a cancer .Actually in fact there is no treat for cancer, mostly medication for cancer the drug interaction or action is taking slow the cancer cells to spread in our bodies. when we are getting back the history literally the ancient history , they are really using a medicine that really can cure any illnesses. As far as I know resources from any blogs and forums and testimony from different videos posted on the internet they are talking about medicinal plants. that literally can really treat cancer to kill the cancer cells. but because of the government rules about drug implementation, or laws we cannot really use other sources of herbal medicine. mostly they are telling that isnt really useful or treatable . but in fact going back to the past ancient history , we never heard or read from any author of the history about illness , the War about how to treat and cure the cancer must really emphasize and enhance to study other alternative medicine that will given us a thruth ,justice and fair especially those people wants to live more.
Darlynn_Tebogo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-darlynn-tebogo.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by Darlynn_Tebogo »

My grandmother is a Sangoma (traditional healer) and alternative medicine has been part of my life ever since I can remember. So, this book is right up my alley and it sounds like I'm going to learn a great deal from it. I read a sample of the book and I am really glad that the author included articles from mainstream institutions that are involved in the compounds because it gives the book a high cred-factor.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”