Official Review: Let Your Misery be Your Ministry

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ayoomisope
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayoomisope.html
Latest Review: Absolute Truth by Joab Russo

Re: Official Review: Let Your Misery be Your Ministry

Post by ayoomisope »

SamSim wrote: 18 May 2018, 09:51
ayoomisope wrote: 06 Mar 2018, 21:25 The Holy Spirit can help people through these moments and facilitate recovery and restoration ... Additionally, the book reiterates that God never rejects anyone even if others do.

Thankfully, this has been my experience as well with regard to painful experiences. I love stories of God's work in the lives of real people to heal them and teach them to use their past pain to bless others. The poor editing is a shame because it might put off more people from reading this that could benefit from it. I will be checking this book out myself despite its flaws because of your thorough review. Thanks!
Thanks for the comment. I hope the book inspires you to translate your comfort (from prior painful experiences) unto others. I've learnt that helping others brings some form of fulfilment and happiness.
“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.”
― Charles William Eliot

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”