Official Review: Executive Hoodlum by John Costello

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
No_one91
Favorite Book: It's Ok to Tell
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-no-one91.html
Latest Review: Lemoncella Cocktail by Rene Natan

Re: Official Review: Executive Hoodlum by John Costello

Post by No_one91 »

Whenever we met people who have high status, good salary and happy family, we always say he had it easy. He has all of thing in this world. But we never know the process he faces to be on that position. We never knew how much he sacrifices and suffered before being happy. This book totally show the great lesson and I would love to adventure author's memory. Thank you for great review. Definitely will read it to know author better.
sagali
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sagali.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by sagali »

looking at the cover i was interested to read the book and now after your review i cant pass this one out. good job on the review makes me wanna start reading now.
Rosemary Wright
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Author: Sydney Sheldon
Favorite Book: Spanky
Currently Reading: Culture Man
Bookshelf Size: 689
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-wright.html
Latest Review: Gods Whisper Always Near by Sharon Williams
Reading Device: Android

Post by Rosemary Wright »

Consisting of valuable life lessons, this memoir about the author's adventures in his younger days seems engaging and enlightening. Well-written review. Thanks.
Mercelle
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 10262">The Wisdom and Peace of the Teachings of the Tao Te Ching</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercelle.html
Latest Review: The Future of Finance and Money by K. Braeden Anderson

Post by Mercelle »

It's not often that a memoir leaves one feeling like the story was wholesomely told. This book will help people get an insight into what it means to live in the clutches of a parent who falls below par when it comes to parenting.
"The minimum requirement for a dream is a safe place to lay your head."
~OluTimehin Adegbeye
Northernbird84
Currently Reading: The Crossing
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-northernbird84.html
Latest Review: Fulfillment by ICA

Post by Northernbird84 »

I'm excited to read this after reading your review. I rarely read memoirs but I'm intrigued to learn how John is able to rise above his upbringing and make a fantastic life for himself.
Latest Review: Fulfillment by ICA
Lukes+1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Lukes+1 »

This book relates to day to day life of some people. Poverty can change your way of life and the way you see things.i can see myself read this book.i highly recommend. :)
omnipotent4christ
Favorite Book: Executive hoodlum
Currently Reading:

Post by omnipotent4christ »

Executive Hoodlum by John Costello.
JOHN COSTELLO, You are a model....
You just made us realize that our Background does not determine our future. Allow me to put it this way, "do not allow your background to put your back on the ground". Thank you John Costello for sharing your experience. And the reason why i said that he is a model is this; here is a successful man with 6 billion worth, and a vice president of an organisation, sharing his life experience for others to learn, emulate, teach to others and become successful. This is awesome and inspiring. John Costello is worthy of emulation, that is why he is a model. if you want to be inspired to be successful in life, no matter your backgrounds, then read EXECUTIVE HOODLUM. Its a book for all.
homedweller

Post by homedweller »

I think this one might be one for me to add to my shelf after reading your review. This sounds very interesting for those that enjoy that sort of thing and I am one of them!

It's been a long time since I read a memoir, so I think that the time finally came.

Cheers,
homedweller
Fati-bola
Currently Reading: Rogue Captain
Bookshelf Size: 329
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fati-bola.html
Latest Review: Murder in Memory by Mike Thorne
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Fati-bola »

I quite agree with the review that the characters are strong. From the little that I've read, the language is easy and fluid. I love historical fiction especially historical romance. And I'll definitely enjoy reading this one. Thanks for a detailed review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”