Official Review: He Could Make Words Sing by David Greene

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Samantha Simoneau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 240
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samantha-simoneau.html
Latest Review: Dancing With Jesus by Allison Broughton
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Re: Official Review: He Could Make Words Sing by David Greene

Post by Samantha Simoneau »

What a fascinating figure! I love biographies, especially those that introduce me to someone of whom I have never heard or haven't appreciated. Thank you for the great review. This is going on my "want to read" list.
Samantha Simoneau

“But upon the stage of life, while conscience claps, let the world hiss! On the contrary if conscience disapproves, the loudest applauses of the world are of little value."
~John Adams :greetings-clapyellow:
ayoomisope
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayoomisope.html
Latest Review: Absolute Truth by Joab Russo

Post by ayoomisope »

SamSim wrote: 18 May 2018, 09:57 What a fascinating figure! I love biographies, especially those that introduce me to someone of whom I have never heard or haven't appreciated. Thank you for the great review. This is going on my "want to read" list.
Fascinating figure indeed. This is one of the books I've enjoyed the most. You should read this as soon as you can.
“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.”
― Charles William Eliot

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”