Review by Roo roo -- Roadmap to the End of Days

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Roo roo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roo-roo.html
Latest Review: Roadmap to the End of Days by Daniel Friedmann

Review by Roo roo -- Roadmap to the End of Days

Post by Roo roo » 25 Feb 2018, 12:05

[Following is a volunteer review of "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Roadmap to the end of Days by David Friedmann shows a biblical and scientific view of universal events, including the past, the apocalypse, and the end of days. Friedmann dissects the days of creation and how they contribute to the future events. He attempts to understand these events by explaining how things were, how they are now, and estimating how certain events will unfold in the future. Through the book Friedman moves through the topics of Cosmic purpose, the Messianic era, the universal timeline, the rhythm of history, recent history, looking forward, the world to come, a conclusion, and a chapter with a disclaimer.

To start Friedman begins by defining specific terms to help the reader understand as he sets the foundation for the dissection of the end of days and what it means. Friedman then offers the opportunity for his readers to investigate for themselves by following the pattern throughout time and science that have proven to be true. He goes on to say that certain actions will take place then states that some of these will be based on human interaction while others are in inevitabilities that will happen to lead us on the path with or without human intervention.

The topics of study in this book are easy to follow and transition smooth and appropriate. The book was very well thought out and he draws the reader to pursue further study by the use of critical analysis. Friedman demonstrates the preparation that was given to this material. Friedmans intention was to have readers draw their own conclusions by not leaning more towards one theory then another. Friedman simply lays out the information and lets the reader make decisions for themselves.

Even though this book is technically theoretical I believe the information follows good biblical principles and could still be followed historically. The tables provided in the book help create a more clear picture of the times and present support and guidance in following the material.

Overall I would say I have enjoyed this book. I give this book a four out of four stars. I would recommend this book to anyone who is willing to keep an open mind.The information provided is thought provoking and compelling. The intent of reading and writing this book is to help readers keep their mind open as they look at the sequence of events and see the similarities of what we face now and how possibly it could relate to the future.

Roadmap to the End of Days
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Roo roo's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”