Featured Official Review: The Day I Broke My Brain

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
AWANDO OGUTU
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-awando-ogutu.html
Latest Review: Brand Real by Vasken Kalayjian

Re: Featured Official Review: The Day I Broke My Brain

Post by AWANDO OGUTU »

It's so unfortunate that a person who had been healthy all along all over fight for his life and health. He breaks his head when he goes for mountain biking. Throughout the process of his recovery, he remains optimistic and fight for her wife and children.
WrdNrd365
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wrdnrd365.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Post by WrdNrd365 »

Thank you fro your honest review. I am grateful that I can read the book and know exactly what I am getting into. It sounds very interesting and worthy of not only further editing from the author but also purchasing! Thank you!
strawberrysab
Currently Reading: The Keeper of Lost Things
Bookshelf Size: 161
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-strawberrysab.html
Latest Review: Maddy's Wings by Jan porter

Post by strawberrysab »

This is a truly inspirational book. It must be so hard to see your life changed so dramatically from one day to the next. It's not of everyone to have such a positive attitude. Great review!
Berry :wine:
zordan_2593

Post by zordan_2593 »

Reading the story views a hard fact of life that whatever is going with life ,if you are positive and strong in your life you are halfway there man . Carrying a healthy attitude in life is worthy than showing off million dollars.
Inansgreg

Post by Inansgreg »

:eusa-think: :eusa-think: The book is captivating, inpsiring and educative. What i like more is the way he arranged the ideas, composed it and brought it out, this book will for sure inspire others in situations like this. I love it, nice
AWANDO OGUTU
Currently Reading:

Post by AWANDO OGUTU »

The novel tries to stress on the point that in as much as we love physical exercises, we shouldn't engage in strenuous exercises that poses danger to our health.
paulitfaa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paulitfaa.html
Latest Review: Pastoring is not what you think by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by paulitfaa »

People look for retreats for themselves, in the country, by the coast, or in the hills.There is nowhere that a person can find a more peaceful and trouble-free retreat than in his own mind. Darron Eastwell must have found this kind of peace to shade his physical depreciation.The review is simple and palatable.
Emmy-jay
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Emmy-jay »

An interesting book, what a challenge he had to go through, most people are always quick to judge which is very wrong, without even knowing what individuals go through.. I love someone with a never die attitude and that never gives up, cause I believe when there is life, there's hope
Lenza
Currently Reading: All the Light We Cannot See
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Lenza »

The way Daron handles the instant change in his life on a positive way is nice. The book motivates reading on
AWANDO OGUTU
Currently Reading:

Post by AWANDO OGUTU »

We should take into consideration the effect that any physical exercise could have on our health before embarking on them. Our health is all that we have and it must not be taken for granted.
MaryOla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maryola.html
Latest Review: Four Funny Potatoes! by Len Foley

Post by MaryOla »

A food for thought for everyone "life is too short and things can change so rapidly" that no one should take certain things for granted. Top on the list is your health, those who care for and about you. 👍
AWANDO OGUTU
Currently Reading:

Post by AWANDO OGUTU »

Exercises are generally good, however, our health should be a primary concern when it comes to choosing the types of exercises to engage ourselves in. He highly discourages indulgence in strenuous exercises.
rossana17
Currently Reading:

Post by rossana17 »

As I've read it, The first was very compelling and gives full details on the character. It touches also the heart of the reader because it seems so realistic event.
julessawyer
Currently Reading: The Lost Continent
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julessawyer.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Post by julessawyer »

what i badly needed right now! a book that will remind everyone how fragile life is and how unpredictable as well. too bad about the editing though. i hope they fixed it already. thanks for the review!
bukworm543
Currently Reading: The Art of Rest
Bookshelf Size: 25

Post by bukworm543 »

This reminds me of a book I read recently called When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi, which is a memoir about his life and how it changes when he is diagnosed with cancer. It can be difficult to read a book like this, but it definitely puts the smaller concerns of life into perspective!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”