Featured Official Review: When No One Else Believed by Ron Tripodo

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Joy2thenations
Currently Reading: A Ton of Gold
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joy2thenations.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Re: Official Review: When No One Else Believed by Ron Tripodo

Post by Joy2thenations »

I love reading and hearing testimonies of how faith and God have impacted a persons life. Thanks for your review!
dkimutai
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by dkimutai »

inspirational book,gives one lessons of life,testimonials and why one should not give up,just trying harder and smarter,you will overcome all that tried to bury you alive,lively as it is,get inspired.
legitmoney
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by legitmoney »

Wow 😲 I have never seen such inspired book like this a book that inspires like the great book bible tripodo as don a wonderful job,I think this book will touch many lives
jccurious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jccurious.html
Latest Review: Empowered by Dominica Lumazar

Post by jccurious »

I'm not really an inspirational book reader, especially if it talks about religion. I'll probably leave this book for a while but I do like your review. I can easily recommend this book with your review to my friends who love these type of books.
robertomakos
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by robertomakos »

I recently finished reading When No One Else Believed by Ron Tripodo, and I have to say, its a book that gives one and experience of temptation yet life has its way of change. He is forced to choose between a lonely life as his wife is on life support and a life without money at a point of no return.

Its amazing how he goes through this life and i believe this book is a healing book. many of us face these situations every day and yet we never take the right decisions. we give up early and miss the bigger picture.

Thank you Ron Tripod.
wycliffe50
Currently Reading: Heartaches 2
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by wycliffe50 »

This is a very inspirational writeup. These are the kinds of books I like to read. I also like the detailed review.
:D
truebookaddict
Favorite Book: The Historian
Currently Reading: The Witching Hour
Bookshelf Size: 3837
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-truebookaddict.html
Reading Device: B00TSUGXKE

Post by truebookaddict »

I am not religious so I don't read these types of books. It's good though that you rated it so highly, and that there are few grammatical errors. This should appeal to people who do like the genre.
“Even if she be not harmed, her heart may fail her in so much and so many horrors; and hereafter she may suffer--both in waking, from her nerves, and in sleep, from her dreams.”
― Bram Stoker, Dracula
ayoomisope
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ayoomisope.html
Latest Review: Absolute Truth by Joab Russo

Post by ayoomisope »

Great review. I love inspirational stories with religious elements. I should read this soon. Congrats on being the BOTD.
“Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.”
― Charles William Eliot
emmahelen
Favorite Book: The Reel Sisters
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by emmahelen »

Re: official Review: When no one else believed by Ron Tripodo.
Good review.
I love encouraging books and books that displays strong faith and from the reviews I read, I can't wait to read this book. I hope not to be disappointed.
Quinto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 704
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-quinto.html
Latest Review: The Longfellah's Son: An Almost True Irish Story by Michael Cassidy

Post by Quinto »

I like the strength the author, Tripodo, displays by being there for his wife through out her rare sickness. Relying on God for healing when everything else fails is also a great act of faith to be emulated.
Alice Heritage
Review Team Guidelines Team Leader
Favorite Author: Wilkie Collins
Favorite Book: Wuthering Heights
Currently Reading: 50 Masterpieces of Gothic Fiction
Bookshelf Size: 378
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alice-heritage.html
Latest Review: Keys to Healthy Communication by Bobby R Patton,Rusalyn H Andrews and Jennifer Page Daily
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 1
fav_author_id: 1
Signature Addition: Mod

Post by Alice Heritage »

It's great that Patsy recovered, and that Ron was able to maintain a positive attitude, for example by appreciating the kindness of others. These things, I can personally believe in ... I'll leave it at that.
This post was brought to you by the word "specifically".
Mod
stedape
Currently Reading: The Surgeon's Wife
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stedape.html
Latest Review: Puffy and the Formidable Foe by Marie Lepkowski and Ann Marie Hannon

Post by stedape »

I love religious books, especially inspirational ones. I'd love to know much more about Patsy's story. I should read this soon.
princessERI
Favorite Author: Rick Riordan
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 599">Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-princesseri.html
Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David
fav_author_id: 2909

Post by princessERI »

A great review. I never thought that the author have a condition of ADHD. I wonder how an ADHD person's thoughts are. I compliment the author that even if he had this condition it never hindered in helping his wife overcoming her illness.
I also did notice from the sample that he indeed make its readers feel at ease with his choice of words. Simple and straightforward.
I think this will also make me teary-eyed. I hope to read the whole.
Latest Review: "The Elf Brief" by Jordan David
Licia k7
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Licia k7 »

I identify with Tripodo's experience and his story got me through the review. It reminded me of past experience I had regarding my Mum's health and God's comfort through it all. It's a must read indeed.
Oceanside
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oceanside.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by Oceanside »

Your review piqued my interest in a book that I would otherwise not be interested in. You provide a great synopsis without giving too much away. It's just enough to leave someone interested. Great job!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”