Featured Official Review: When No One Else Believed by Ron Tripodo

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Juanmuthoni
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Re: Official Review: When No One Else Believed by Ron Tripodo

Post by Juanmuthoni »

The book is inspirational, I thank God I read the book because it taught me so much and I encourage people out there to atleast read the book, I thank God that tripodo stuck by his wife
evans mwiki
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by evans mwiki »

The book by Ron is an intriguing book, a lively story it is. It's quite an inspiring story that focus on faith in God, hoping against hope. I would really like to know more about Patsy's story. A great review it is.
IBIBIEC
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ibibiec.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by IBIBIEC »

This book reveals beyond the shadow of a doubt that if any one can just believe then all things are possible.
Not just among couples but in all areas of life

Thank you so much for that awesome review
Kutoyi Clare
Currently Reading: Cossack
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kutoyi-clare.html
Latest Review: The Inmate by Alan P. Woodruff

Post by Kutoyi Clare »

Wow! I almost have no words to describe the faith, hope, trust and belief this book portrays. Ron and Patsy's experience is really surreal and how they come out of it by putting their Trust in the Lord is really encouraging and giving religion an upper hand in problem solving. Your review is also explicable of everything that's happened in the story and anyone would want to download the book right away and read it.
Geese
Currently Reading: The Reel Sisters
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Geese »

I'm a little over 30% in reading this book and am enjoying an easy read. It has a lot of positive thoughts throughout and I like reading things that inspire me. I lost my husband to cancer about 10 years ago and a lot of the same struggles came up that were mentioned in this book. Thanks for this book and also the review.
Gracie777
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gracie777.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Gracie777 »

Juanmuthoni wrote: 17 Mar 2018, 04:03 The book is inspirational, I thank God I read the book because it taught me so much and I encourage people out there to atleast read the book, I thank God that tripodo stuck by his wife
Such level of love, loyalty, and commitment is very rare. I thank God too that Tripodo portrays God's love through loving his wife unconditionally.
Kolig595
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kolig595.html
Latest Review: Lemoncella Cocktail by Rene Natan

Post by Kolig595 »

One Man’s Perseverance When No One Else Believed is a beautifully written story of a husband’s constant love for his ill wife and God. The unconditional love between the three proved that with patience, understanding, and faith, anything is possible.

As an avid reader, I rate this book a 3 out of 4 stars due to redundancy throughout the book in relation to God’s miracles. I do understand this was necessary to provide a clear picture of Ron’s persistence at the hands of God. However, from the standpoint of Ron writing this book with severe ADHD, I rate it 4 out of 4 stars. Readers who suffer from similar diagnosis can use this as motivation towards their own life goals and relationships.

Ron Tripodo’s goal in his story was to create the “What If” question to those who may not be firm believers in God. I can honestly say he is successful at having the reader question their own faith or lack of it. In my adult years, I have not had the desire to read a non-fiction book that strongly held religious connotations, but this opened the gate for me to free my mind. I will no longer automatically pass a book up due to it coming from a religious standpoint.

Ron’s unwavering faith in God is uplifting and beautiful. He encourages the reader to carry his optimistic attitude through life and know that He always has a plan for you. Even in trying times, know there is an end to a beginning.

One Man’s Perseverance When No One Else Believed told the reader to never falter on what you know. As individuals, only we know what is best for ourselves and our beliefs. Each day, you can choose to let the world build your walls, or you can let it break down your walls and live free.
pharrout1013
Currently Reading: Final action
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by pharrout1013 »

:techie-studyingbrown: It was inspirational reading about the miracle of God's promises to the faithful.
Gracie777
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gracie777.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Gracie777 »

Kolig595 wrote: 19 Mar 2018, 08:40 One Man’s Perseverance When No One Else Believed is a beautifully written story of a husband’s constant love for his ill wife and God. The unconditional love between the three proved that with patience, understanding, and faith, anything is possible.

As an avid reader, I rate this book a 3 out of 4 stars due to redundancy throughout the book in relation to God’s miracles. I do understand this was necessary to provide a clear picture of Ron’s persistence at the hands of God. However, from the standpoint of Ron writing this book with severe ADHD, I rate it 4 out of 4 stars. Readers who suffer from similar diagnosis can use this as motivation towards their own life goals and relationships.

Ron Tripodo’s goal in his story was to create the “What If” question to those who may not be firm believers in God. I can honestly say he is successful at having the reader question their own faith or lack of it. In my adult years, I have not had the desire to read a non-fiction book that strongly held religious connotations, but this opened the gate for me to free my mind. I will no longer automatically pass a book up due to it coming from a religious standpoint.

Ron’s unwavering faith in God is uplifting and beautiful. He encourages the reader to carry his optimistic attitude through life and know that He always has a plan for you. Even in trying times, know there is an end to a beginning.

One Man’s Perseverance When No One Else Believed told the reader to never falter on what you know. As individuals, only we know what is best for ourselves and our beliefs. Each day, you can choose to let the world build your walls, or you can let it break down your walls and live free.

I love that your perspective on God and faith was shifted by this book. I also am learning to love unconditionally. Though the pain of losing what you value and often times being rejected, betrayed and heartbroken, still I find the strength to believe that God is working it all out for my good and for His glory.
bakimono13
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bakimono13.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Post by bakimono13 »

I just finish reading it :) I wish I'll be able to give a review to this. I rated it 4 out of 4 stars. This book is great and I recommend this book to everybody! You better read this!
LaWade
Currently Reading: Patch Man
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lawade.html
Latest Review: Ironbark Hill by Jennie Linnane

Post by LaWade »

I am sorry that Patsy suffered through such a terrible illness and was relieved to read that she overcame such a devastating condition. However, I did not enjoy Ron's telling of the experience. He tried to portray himself as some sort of hero simply because he prayed and believed he was spoken to by Jesus. To me, Ron was arrogant and self-absorbed. Why didn't he sell his company when he had the chance? He even said it was a great deal. That would have allowed him more time for Patsy. Instead, he kept working and asked a family friend to stay with his wife. That friend, Linda, was more inspirational and helpful to Patsy than her own husband! Also, he titled the book "When No One Else Believed" as if he was the only person praying for Patsy, when in fact thousands of people were praying for her!! And what was the point of telling the story of his lunch with a beautiful woman who seemed to be flirting with him??? Does Ron think he deserves some reward for staying faithful? I hope Patsy continues to improve and grow stronger. Ron on the other hand shouldn't write any more "inspirational" books. He made me more annoyed than inspired.
LaurenHaupt
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laurenhaupt.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by LaurenHaupt »

It sounds like a good book. Thank you for the review.
:techie-studyingbrown:
elwhiz
Favorite Book: Harry Potter: A Journey Through A History of Magic
Currently Reading: Fire Girl
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by elwhiz »

hmm a word "inspiring", kudus to the author a great book i must say.
Ayyatullah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Ayyatullah »

I really happy to read any religion book, to keep me in faith
Cate Mbevi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cate-mbevi.html
Latest Review: The Attuned by Gary B. Haley

Post by Cate Mbevi »

Thanks for the review. I have had this conviction since I was a kid that, the saints are the people who stand by others in time of tribulation. And sickness can really be such a tribulation.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”