Featured Official Review: When No One Else Believed by Ron Tripodo

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
AWANDO OGUTU
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-awando-ogutu.html
Latest Review: Brand Real by Vasken Kalayjian

Re: Featured Official Review: When No One Else Believed by Ron Tripodo

Post by AWANDO OGUTU »

The book extrapolates on God manifestation in our life in different ways. The author is opined that his wife was healed as a result of God's divine intervention.
Fixnwrtr
Currently Reading: Murder by Misrule
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Fixnwrtr »

I tend to look inside and roll my eyes at books that are written by and for believers. I don't encourage censorship but I do discourage abject belief. It has taken me a long time , most of my life, to reach the point where I can see atheism as a valid choice. It was always a valid choice but I balked at disbelief in God until I realized that not believing in God meant not shackling my life to believe I have outgrown probably since birth. If you look at human history you will see the arc of the family and of individuals. The different ages we have gone through since our awakening after being cast out Eden is the parallel of humanity and the family. We grow from children dependent upon our parents to the tumultuous teenage years and eventually into adulthood as the world has evolved so have we. It is difficult for most people to see the Creator does not expect us to be slaves to his beliefs but individuals who have evolved past man-made gods and religions. Mankind can see that it is not God who has done such horrendous things to mankind such as giving a child cancer or killing a child with outside. No, this is the evidence of man's inhumanity to man. What humanity has attributed to God or to Allah is merely the effect of living with the source field, the energy force that surrounds and permeates this planet. We mistake it for God because in humanity childhood we believe that God, or Allah, we were taught, what is the source of all.

With the rise and prevalence of movies and television shows centered around magic, we could also believe that magic is the source of everything. Of course, we would have to also believe in demons and warlocks and people with vast stores of power to curse and/or bless those around us. That would take us back to God or Allah or the malign spirits as the source all that happens.

Choose to believe what you will, ascribe miracles to God to Allah and blessings to the same sources. Find what you will and laid at the feet of whomever you choose if that gives you comfort. All beliefs are are yours just as all negativity is yours. Whatever gives you comfort, believe in it. Whatever gives you peace, go for it. The future is yours to believe or curse as you choose and I hope you will find what you pray for. That is the way the world has gone since the beginning. I hope you have evolved to the point that you need only believe in yourself and your own power and magic. Don't blame God. Don't blame Lucifer. Don't blame Allah. Blame yourself and except responsibility for the power of every individual thought, good or bad, and set yourself free.

Thank you for your review and your experiences. They have been helpful to me.
AWANDO OGUTU
Currently Reading:

Post by AWANDO OGUTU »

God manifests himself in different in different ways at different times. The author believe God came into their life when all hope was lost and his wife was dying.
Suzy1611
Currently Reading: Final Notice
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Suzy1611 »

Recovering from life's adversities.
How interesting it was how he got his thoughts together.
Inspirational. Coping and togetherness.
Dael Reader
Currently Reading: The Story of Arthur Truluv
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dael-reader.html
Latest Review: Extraordinary Stories From Everyday People (and me) by Les Clark
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Dael Reader »

It can be hard to find a religion-based story that is inspirational but not sappy. It sounds like this one might fit the bill. Nice review.
tkrapish
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tkrapish.html
Latest Review: Gringo by Dan "Tito" Davis

Post by tkrapish »

This book sounds very interesting. I am looking forward to reading it and see how his wife Patsy's healing evolved and to read about their faith in God. Thanks for a great review.
AWANDO OGUTU
Currently Reading:

Post by AWANDO OGUTU »

The author believe that God exist. He manifests himself to us during the lowest life moments. God saved the author's wife who was seriously sick and was dying.
Dignabookread101
Currently Reading: When No One Else Believed
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Dignabookread101 »

This book really inspiration to the reader invites our faith to be bold and waits for Gods miracles in our lives.My journey reading this book is great , thanks to the author God is good all the time.
Humble8
Favorite Author: R.D. Base
Favorite Book: Toni the Superhero
Currently Reading: The Housemaid
Bookshelf Size: 59
fav_author_id: 125945

Post by Humble8 »

You know in any relationship not every person can over come the crisis. The author Really enlighten us I really deserve to read this.
itsdarkbluemoon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by itsdarkbluemoon »

I think, based from your review, if I read this, my perspective in life and my beliefs will change. I should probably read the book.
Britty01
Favorite Book: Will's Red Coat
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-britty01.html
Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Britty01 »

This sounds like a truly inspirational book. I thoroughly enjoyed this well-written and thoughtful review.
Surakshita-11
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surakshita-11.html
Latest Review: The Mystery Of Flight 2222 by Thomas Neviaser

Post by Surakshita-11 »

cristinaro wrote: 15 Feb 2018, 05:00 I am not a fan of inspirational books, but life has taught me that miracles do happen as long as you believe and don't give up. Thank you for your review.
This book is worth giving a try
Good7girl
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Good7girl »

In this book When No one else believed was a true testimony of true love. How through disease and illness one can overcome even the hardest problems. Love is the most powerful weapon in life and can heal the mind, body and spirit
Vanessa1234
Currently Reading: Too Like the Lightning
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Vanessa1234 »

This is a very inspirational story!. Its so hard when we encounter obstacles and hindrances in life. When we felt that everything seems impossible. There are things we must be thankful of. In every path and step we take God always there to guide us. The book "When No One Else Believed" by Ron Tripodo. Shows a great lesson in life and how God's miraculous healing powers work when we believed.
Abir Biswas
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Abir Biswas »

loved this..........anyone can take inspration from that

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”