Official Review: It's Time to Align: by Allen Lottinger

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
TME888
Favorite Book: Lasher
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 95
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tme888.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Re: Official Review: It's Time to Align: by Allen Lottinger

Post by TME888 »

I have read about vibrations causing positive energies in our lives. I really want to read this book and utilize the natural forces we all can have if we only know how. I think when there is something positive out there for others to share, we should be thankful for the knowledge..thank you for this!
Kitty_sew_little
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Kitty_sew_little »

:techie-studyingbrown: I'm not usually one for self help books, but I must say after reading the full sample, that I am quite intrigued. The author explains it in much detail, and the writing style is simple and to the point. I just may have to read this whole book!
dhomespot
Currently Reading: Blind Black Sheep
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dhomespot.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Post by dhomespot »

While this book seems to have an interesting subject, I think I will pass on this one. You gave a great review.
"Maybe ever’body in the whole damn world is scared of each other."- John Steinbeck
Kristy Khem
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Carmela
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 183
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kristykhem.html
Latest Review: Hattie Vavaseur by M. Rebecca Wildsmith

Post by Kristy Khem »

You mentioned that the Law of Attraction was discussed in the book. As someone who has used this concept successfully in the past, I think I would enjoy that aspect of the book. Thanks for the review
NL Hartje
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Kushiel's Dart
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 385
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nl-hartje.html
Latest Review: Looking forward as the Journey continues by George Mills

Post by NL Hartje »

I am surprised to find myself entirely uninterested in this book. Perhaps more put-off than uninterested.

Why would a self-delineated "spiritual person" feel the need to bring other books down and even go so far as to mention the wrongness of other belief paths in his jacket blurb and book introduction? I cannot imagine an open-minded soul being so black and white. Hmmmm...confused :eusa-think:
“So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.”
-Dr. Seuss
[Valerie Allen]
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 776
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valerie-allen.html
Latest Review: Utopia Project by Billy Dering

Post by [Valerie Allen] »

It's Time to Align: The Most Powerful Self-Help Book Ever Written by Allen Lottinger appears to be a very interesting read in understanding "the term vibration and its relationship to our experienced reality and the things that lower vibration and the things that raise vibration", in that you will learn about the positive and negative energy that surround your vortex of creation known as "Crown Chakra – Sahasrara: the importance of balance when your emotions are in turmoil and your health is compromised"; whereas, It's Time to Align teaches you how to "work to balance the flow of energy in all energy centers and allow yourselves a life filled with joy, satisfaction, happiness and wealth"; wherein, although great illustrations as I certainly agree it's time to spiritually align ourselves, but my trust in alignment is in the leading of the word of God and not in the scientific concept and belief of human kind; wherefore, I’m not in agreement with Allen Lottinger’s self-help prospective as I was put in on this earth to be a true worshiper". . . "The joy of the Lord is my strength" and I pass on this read. :techie-studyinggray:
[Valerie Allen]
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 776
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valerie-allen.html
Latest Review: Utopia Project by Billy Dering

Post by [Valerie Allen] »

Kat Berg wrote: 18 Jan 2018, 01:31 While I appreciate the value of simple sentences and words, I do lament the deepening move toward this style of writing and the abandonment of complex sentences and big, fancy words. :) thanks for the review!
Oh, my I do agree! :tiphat:
britt13
Currently Reading: the last of the really great wangdoodlea
Bookshelf Size: 165
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-britt13.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by britt13 »

I frequently dislike self-help books and the idea of vibrations does not sound interesting to me. For this reason, I will not be reading the book but it seems like it has some good reviews so I am glad that it is helping other readers!
truebookaddict
Favorite Book: The Historian
Currently Reading: Children of the Dark
Bookshelf Size: 3838
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-truebookaddict.html
Reading Device: B00TSUGXKE

Post by truebookaddict »

What I liked about The Secret was that religion was not brought into it. I also read a review for this one on Amazon that mentioned sex. I just really do not feel this book is for me. I appreciate your insight though.
“Even if she be not harmed, her heart may fail her in so much and so many horrors; and hereafter she may suffer--both in waking, from her nerves, and in sleep, from her dreams.”
― Bram Stoker, Dracula
bakimono13
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bakimono13.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Post by bakimono13 »

What a good review. You specify the point of author in writing this book. Though this is not a book which I wanted to read, I know this book is well-written and informative :)
Sahani Nimandra
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and The Sorceress Stone
Currently Reading: Man of the World
Bookshelf Size: 698
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sahani-nimandra.html
Latest Review: I once had a Farm in Ireland by Siggy Buckley
Reading Device: Huawei

Post by Sahani Nimandra »

A fascinating insightful read. I do hope he has done an ample amount of research to prove his findings but I can agree to his point of view about the unconditional love settle the whole universe. What's even more important is how to get to it but according to your review I think he has kicked the bucket. Thank you for sharing this thought-provoking book in your fascinating review!
The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid! - Jane Austen :techie-studyingbrown:
Linnea Tanner
Favorite Book: Apollo's Raven
Currently Reading: Shadow of the Raven (Book I of Sons of Kings trilogy)
Bookshelf Size: 354

Post by Linnea Tanner »

Thank you for your in-depth review of It's Time to Align: by Allen Lottinger. I have to admit I hadn't considered downloading this book until I read your review. It appears to be a somewhat controversial book on spirituality based on the wide assortment of reviews, which also piqued my interest.
Ecm68976
Currently Reading: Heartaches 2
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Ecm68976 »

Allen Lottinger has a good point on talking about vibration. About how High or Low vibrations define us, depending what we set out to do in our lives. High vibration comes when you as a human raises your life up; in wealth, job, life.
When he talks about the spinning vortex and says that its above your head like a tornado. I take it as are thoughts are spinning in our minds, what to do next in our life. So basically this self help book is about let your vibration get to the point where the vortex about your head keeps spinning.
Lg_99
Currently Reading: The Fault in Our Stars
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lg-99.html
Latest Review: Jurisdiction Terminated by Jack Gold and Marc Debbeaudt

Post by Lg_99 »

I am not really interested in spiritual, self-help books, so I won't be reading this story. It is not my cup of tea. Regardless, thank you for the insightful review.
Julehart1
Currently Reading: Adrift
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julehart1.html
Latest Review: Killing Time ... Physics, Lust and Greed Series Book 3 by Mike Murphey

Post by Julehart1 »

After reading the sample of the book, I wasn't sure what to think of it. But after reading your review, it made more sense for me. I'm glad that the author at least backed up his claims with doctors and scientists who support what he is saying. Thanks for a great review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”