Official Review: It's Time to Align: by Allen Lottinger

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Paul78
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 38572">Who Told You That You Were Naked?</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paul78.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Re: Official Review: It's Time to Align: by Allen Lottinger

Post by Paul78 »

Allen Notinger's book of Its time to align talks about the vibrations in a person so that one can attract the right things in life.
Thanks for your review.
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Benjamin Franklin
lesler
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lesler.html
Latest Review: Confrontations by Donald J Williamson
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by lesler »

This speak of vibrations and such sounds interesting, but not quite my idea of a good book.
Kim0420
Currently Reading: Claimed
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Kim0420 »

:| It's Time to Align is not my kind of read. I'm not sure about the vortex that is supposed to suck positive energy into my life.. Or how to raise vibrations..
Happy Bunny
Currently Reading: Not Without My Sister
Bookshelf Size: 39

Post by Happy Bunny »

Thanks for the review, I don't enjoy self help books, and I'm not into spirituality, so I think I'll pass on this one. Glad you enjoyed it.
bekkirtw
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bekkirtw.html
Latest Review: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1) by Janet McNulty
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by bekkirtw »

Thanks for an informative review. I read the sample, but was undecided on buying the book. Your review prompted me to go ahead and do so. The tipping point for me was credible sources. I like self-help topics, and I love when there is science to back it up. I hope I enjoy reading the book as much as you did. Thanks again.
ccrews0408
Currently Reading: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ccrews0408.html
Latest Review: From Hill Town to Strieby by Margo Lee Williams

Post by ccrews0408 »

I enjoyed the review and it sounds like a book I would be interested in. I'm all for self-help books and tips to help me reach my full potential.
bunnykk
Currently Reading:

Post by bunnykk »

It's Time to Align: by Allen Lottinger
The reviewer says: He (the author) gives us helpful tips and possible things we can do in order to improve our situation and be a happier person. All of his statements are supported by arguments from famous doctors and scientists, who are reliable sources.
I don't need a bunch of scientists and doctors opinions. I have the Holy Bible. The only book I I live by.
Ezekielafog12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Ezekielafog12 »

I really enjoyed this book it will interest the reader to buy it immediately because I have a positive impact in my life. I'm glad I read your review,God bless you
SunFlower-
Currently Reading:

Post by SunFlower- »

:no-spoil: I believe that there is a curiosity or void in humanity that can only be fulfilled in a relationship with God, the Creator of life. Life began as He spoke it into being. ( Genesis). Life is divided into cells, the basic computer.

Could this be the energy that the author is referring to? It should be compared to Scripture.
Haute_Coffee
Currently Reading: Pimp
Bookshelf Size: 368
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-haute-coffee.html
Latest Review: A Stone of Hope by Janet S. Kleinman
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Haute_Coffee »

Thanks for the review. These books are not for me, as soon as they start talking about chakras and vortexes i just drift off. I know the Law of Attractions series was really popular so this author is smart to offer a way to “activate” and build off it.
micoleon13
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 96
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-micoleon13.html
Latest Review: Sandusky Burning by Bryan W. Conway

Post by micoleon13 »

To be kind and helpful to others is always a good creed to live by I think. I'd never heard of this sort of self improvement via vibrations before, it's an interesting concept
R-g-R
Currently Reading: The Picketty Problem
Bookshelf Size: 153
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-r-g-r.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by R-g-R »

It’s a fascinating concept for many, that all matter, including humans, are made up of energy, that simply vibrates faster or slower. My experience has been that some (many!) are suspicious of such understanding and refuse to even acknowledge the scientific reality, while others have experienced significant life changes due to ‘harnessing’ the knowledge of a higher vibrational state. I used to be part of the first group, yet more recently became part of the second, which has been a very interesting process. I am keen to read more to continue increasing my understanding of higher vibrational states and experience of positive change that is the natural outcome, while avoiding the striving I used to be focused on. Thanks for your review.
yellosteel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by yellosteel »

Like it or not, its obvious we're all spiritual beings by nature. A book that explores this salient theme is most welcomed. Am sure this would be a good read for those inquisitive like minds out there seeking to live a positively vibrant life.

Thanks for shedding more light on this esoteric subject. Quite a nice review as well.
lavellan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lavellan.html
Latest Review: encoded by Richard Nedbal

Post by lavellan »

Thanks for your review! The vibration theory sounds a little bit too out there for me, but I think that some of the author's tips could definitely help people live better lives.
Whitney Marchelle
Currently Reading: Clan and Conscience (Clan beginnings Book 6)
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-whitney-marchelle.html
Latest Review: Superhighway by Alex Fayman

Post by Whitney Marchelle »

this was a great review,. I don't read alot of self help books, but i did enjoy this sample, i may be checking this out more in the future. very good stuff so far.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”