Official Review: It's Time to Align: by Allen Lottinger

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
aliceriddle
Currently Reading: The Expansion
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aliceriddle.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Official Review: It's Time to Align: by Allen Lottinger

Post by aliceriddle »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "It's Time to Align:" by Allen Lottinger.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

It’s Time to Align by Allen Lottinger is a book that explores the energy that surrounds manifestation. According to the book, we are all conscious vibrational beings, wanting to have everything. But sometimes, life may not work out the way we want to. The author describes the reasoning why many of us are struggling in life and how to solve this problem. He gives us helpful tips and possible things we can do in order to improve our situation and be a happier person. All of his statements are supported by arguments from famous doctors and scientists, who are reliable sources.

The book is divided into two main sections: things that lower vibration and the things that raise vibration. It addresses the underlying problems and explains why we fail to understand some mysteries of the universe. As the author explains throughout the book, worry and stress are the main reasons for a lower vibration. Using the common 'Law of Attraction' theory, Lottinger talks about how to get rid of bad habits and how to get to a higher spiritual level. I am really surprised at how informative the book is. Each issue and statement is explained fully in details and instructions are provided which makes it easier for the reader to understand.

While reading this book, you not only learn more about yourself but also about other cultures and religions. Lottinger mentions many popular practices from different cultures, such as the Laws of Attraction, the Power of Intention and the central rule of most religions - love, peace, and understanding. As the reader reads on, he becomes familiar with these spiritual practices. The topics in the book are quite diverse; they can range from dark forces to advanced aliens that use humans as “food.”

What I liked the most about this book is the author’s simple writing style. There are no fancy words, no complicated sentences and it is easy to understand for everyone since everything is broken down into steps. This book may change your perception of life and the world around you. Because of the author’s persuasive voice, I began listening to his advice. According to him, unconditional love is the key to a higher vibration while everything else is an illusion. He tells us to show love to everyone and to be kind and helpful towards others. He provides a very honest spiritual self-help guide and changes your whole life.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars, and I recommend it to every reader who is seeking for spiritual guidance and help. If you follow the tips presented in this book, you will definitely have a more positive, healthy life.

It's Time to Align:
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like aliceriddle's review? Post a comment saying so!
Kat Berg
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 5">Raven's Peak</a>
Currently Reading: James Baldwin
Bookshelf Size: 223
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kat-berg.html
Latest Review: Why Am I Here by Melvin Bell
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Kat Berg »

While I appreciate the value of simple sentences and words, I do lament the deepening move toward this style of writing and the abandonment of complex sentences and big, fancy words. :) thanks for the review!
2li
Currently Reading: Who Told You That You Were Naked?
Bookshelf Size: 30

Post by 2li »

Gives a good insight of what exactly is contained in the book. It will interest the reader to buy it immediately :)
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

I don't think this is a book for me. This sounds more like "spirituality" if you will, and I'm not really into that. Still, I'm glad you were able to enjoy it.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Mercelle
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 10262">The Wisdom and Peace of the Teachings of the Tao Te Ching</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercelle.html
Latest Review: The Future of Finance and Money by K. Braeden Anderson

Post by Mercelle »

I was looking forward to reviewing this book until it turned out that it's wasn't available in my country. Your review provides great insight.
"The minimum requirement for a dream is a safe place to lay your head."
~OluTimehin Adegbeye
BookHausJ
Currently Reading: Health Tips Myth and Tricks
Bookshelf Size: 667
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookhausj.html
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs

Post by BookHausJ »

In all we do in order to improve our situation in life and become a happier person, is, we needs "Love." Love for God, Love in what you do, and Love for others. That's the ultimate things that I have learned. And that's Biblical. This is a nice book. Thanks for the review!
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
Kalin Adi
Currently Reading: Island Games
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kalin-adi.html
Latest Review: French for Girls by JP Wright

Post by Kalin Adi »

It's good to know the author arguments supported by credible sources. This makes an assertion stronger. This idea of low and high vibration reminds me of good and bad times and I like that the book does not contain complicated words but remain simple to read and apply. Thanks for your insights!
gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice in Space
Bookshelf Size: 2288
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by gali »

A book exploring the energy that surrounds us, as well as and giving tips on improving vibrations, sounds complex despite the use of simple terms. That it teaches lessons as well as informs the reader about other religions is to its credit. As I do not seek spiritual guidance, I will skip it. I am glad you enjoyed the book, though. Thank you for the review!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
ladysophiestark
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ladysophiestark »

After reading the review, I’m glad to know the author explains the Law of Attraction and other cultures/beliefs. I was a little confused about it after reading the sample, but now am more willing to read the book without some prior research on the Law of Attraction and the Power of Intention. Plus, I’m interested to see where the aliens that feed on humans come into play! :shock:
Jena_Rae12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Jena_Rae12 »

Wow...this book was a little too "far out" for me. I believe that God created us, however, I don't get the whole vibration thing. To me it's a lot of jargon to make something simple more complicated. If you're aligned with God, you are aligned with the universe. Period.
Yatt1337
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Yatt1337 »

After reading the book I felt like i discovered myself all over again . I recommend reading this book. :techie-reference:
jaliper
Currently Reading: The Healer
Bookshelf Size: 598

Post by jaliper »

Very timely. I need this right now in my life-- raising of personal vibrations in order to have a positive impact in my life. I'm glad I read your review. The mix reviews on Amazon were not so helpful so thank you for clearing things up in your review. Bless you!
Jkhorner
Currently Reading: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid
Bookshelf Size: 421
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jkhorner.html
Latest Review: The Stipulations of the New Covenant by Ralph E. Bass, Jr.

Post by Jkhorner »

Great review! You've clearly explained what this book is about, and what we can expect reading it. I don't think this one is for me, but I appreciate your thoroughness.
DancingLady
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 108
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dancinglady.html
Latest Review: Believe What You Want To Believe by Alicia Kristine and George Williams

Post by DancingLady »

I will not read this book. The whole idea of high vibrations and low vibrations is totally alien to the Bible. I actually knew someone who believes and practiced this kind of thing and he was very creepy.
LoisCHenderson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 358
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-loischenderson.html
Latest Review: Idiom Attack Vol. 1 Everyday Living (German Edition) by Peter Liptak

Post by LoisCHenderson »

Your review effectively shows the vibrancy of the text. Those who enjoy esoteric literature should most definitely enjoy this book. Good work!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”