Official Review: Success with Goals by Eric T. Whitmoyer

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
LivreAmour217
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Too many to count
Favorite Book: Ditto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 294
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-livreamour217.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Re: Official Review: Success with Goals by Eric T. Whitmoyer

Post by LivreAmour217 »

I like the author’s emphasis on actually reaching one’s goals, and I especially appreciate his stance against setting goals that are at odds with one’s morals. This sounds like a truly effective book, and I enjoyed reading your review of it.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
Lillianhausgaard
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reading Device: B00H8VUGVC

Post by Lillianhausgaard »

Starting a new year is a great time for focusing on setting goals. It is said that what you put into the universe will become truth. I have actually been trying to set goals these last few months relating to weight loss, business and finances. I was excited to read this review of Success with Goals. I think the ten steps will be a great help for me as I work best with list. lol Look forward to reading this book.
S4bl3nk
Currently Reading: Good War, Great Men.
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by S4bl3nk »

Great review.. make me wanna start a new goal for this new years..
Dakstrid
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dakstrid.html
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole

Post by Dakstrid »

I feel that a lot of self help books have multiplie introductions in order to beef them up a bit, add not necessarily needed content in order to make it more of a book then a list of things you need to do in order to achieve your goal.

I have read plenty of self help books and noticed that this has been a bit of an issue for me with most of them. But I have to have that I applaud anyone who can dance around the subject for hours without touch on it.
Latest Review: "Raven's Peak" by Lincoln Cole
David_92
Currently Reading: Ronaldo: Rudi's Birthday Extravaganza
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-92.html
Latest Review: "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White

Post by David_92 »

It is surely hard for one to achieve success in an area that is against their beliefs .It is passion from within that drives one to work hard hence it will be hard to prosper against your values.
Latest Review: "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White
christie_lynn33
Currently Reading: Success with Goals
Bookshelf Size: 7

Post by christie_lynn33 »

This sounds like such an amazing book, thank you for sharing! I can't wait to read it!
SilkButtefly34
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by SilkButtefly34 »

Thank you for the insightful and thorough review. Readers now know what to expect and wont be disappointed.
Personally, I am not a self-help book fan but I found your review refreshing and I might even be tempted to ready the book :-)
Kathryn Price
Currently Reading: The Fifth Season
Bookshelf Size: 285
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kathryn-price.html
Latest Review: The Doughnut Boy by Michael R. Dennis

Post by Kathryn Price »

I read the sample of this book and wished I could read more. Being a student crunched for money and having issues with time management, it sounds like this book might be just what I need. Thanks for the full review! I definitely plan on getting this book to read!
evasimrak123
Currently Reading: Dust
Bookshelf Size: 144
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by evasimrak123 »

Well done review, Rebecca. Thanks for sharing. :)
Edub345
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Edub345 »

Good story
chrstnafd
Currently Reading: Out of Darkness
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by chrstnafd »

Base on your review, it makes me want to read it. I believe it's such an inspiring book since I've seen a few talking about it. And as a student I need this kind of book to motivate me to keep study well for me to achieve bright future, because sometimes I'm doubting my capabilities. Thank you so much for giving us an informative review!
Jhenjhen2306

Post by Jhenjhen2306 »

A good book, because the author tell his experiences in life to give suggestions or opinions to do in their life. It is a good start for the year 2018 to read this this to make people determined to change their bad attitudes looking forward to have this book 😊
N_R
Favorite Author: James Mace
Currently Reading: Happy Healing
Bookshelf Size: 193
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-n-r.html
Latest Review: Kiwi Jacks by Hairy Jack
fav_author_id: 21042

Post by N_R »

Thanks for the review - this sounds like a really great book. Sometimes we need to read these things at the start of the year...resolutions and all.
sdickinson1

Post by sdickinson1 »

I have been interested in self help and motivational books. Everyone needs a good pep talk once in a while :D ill have to check this out!
aisosa120

Post by aisosa120 »

According to the book the author is talking about business and how to set your goals in life before analyzing them for a better future

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”