Official Review: God and President Trump Plus the Rest of...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
tmazonga
Currently Reading: Last Seen
Bookshelf Size: 26

Re: Official Review: God and President Trump Plus the Rest of...

Post by tmazonga »

Thanks David_92. We're too intolerant of Trump. Yet, he's doing his very best. Too often we forget we were the ones who voted him in. He didn't vote himself. This is a man who rose to the highest office of President in the world from industry and not politics. Let's give him a chance!
tmazonga
Currently Reading: Last Seen
Bookshelf Size: 26

Post by tmazonga »

Thanks David_92. We're too intolerant of Trump. Yet, he's doing his very best. Too often we forget we were the ones who voted him in. He didn't vote himself. This is a man who rose to the highest office of President in the world from industry and not politics. Let's give him a chance!
GODSTIME EDET
Currently Reading: Holding Fire
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by GODSTIME EDET »

Wow that's a very good book i don't think the religion and trump position right here.
Paul78
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 38572">Who Told You That You Were Naked?</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paul78.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Paul78 »

desircarlos12 wrote: 07 Dec 2017, 08:14 That's good book, but I don't feel the religion and Trump position right here.
I think that Donald Trump and religion have a lot in store for the world and the USA. Remember at one time Daniel prophecied of worldwide empires. And everyone knows that the world since the era of Babylon, has had different world wide empires.
Could the USA, be walking into this path of fulfilling the end time prophecies? That is the question everyone should be asking.
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Benjamin Franklin
Al Chakauya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-al-chakauya.html
Latest Review: Beneath the Muscle by Lauren Powers

Post by Al Chakauya »

I think I like the book already though the book title is bit out of touch for me. It's rather confusing whether the author is writing about religion or polictics- at least that's what I thought after seeing the title. I am not American but I am compelled to read the book so as get both sides of the story.
CommMayo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-commmayo.html
Latest Review: Changed by Vicki Stiefel
Reading Device: B00G2Y4WNY

Post by CommMayo »

Interesting review for an interesting book. I'm sure it was hard for the author to remain neutral. I like that it is from a Christian perspective since many white, right, Christians were major supporters of a president who is probably the most unchristian leader our country has ever elected. I think this book is timely to point out the total lack of polite and helpful political discourse that we are experiencing in America.
EvaDar
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-evadar.html
Latest Review: Do Not Wish For A Pet Ostrich! by Sarina Siebenaler

Post by EvaDar »

Thanks so much for a thorough review. I have been wanting to read this book, and may pass on it now. You have written a really helpful review. I appreciate hearing about the primary explorations of the book, and your thoughts on the audience. I think it is probably not for me.
sit in the ocean. it is one of the best medicines on the planet. – the water
-Nayyirah Waheed
Maggie G
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maggie-g.html
Latest Review: Andalusian in Jerusalem by Mois benarroch

Post by Maggie G »

I don’t think I agree with the premise of the book (maybe I’m part of the problem that the author is pointing out!). But I appreciate this thoughtful review.
melissy370
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 124
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melissy370.html
Latest Review: Home To Kentucky by Thomas A. McCoy
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by melissy370 »

I wasn't sure how the reviewer was going to cover this book. Our President here in America is quite controversial to say the least. I was happy to see that it was written with a neutral stance. Excellent job in not being bias in either direction. As far as the book goes, the review has piqued my interest in seeing how religion is paired with Trump. I personally don't believe he is a man of God by his actions. However, God can use anyone for His purpose. Only time will tell how his presidency will turn out.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”