Review of Agape - LOVE - Let Our Virtue Emerge

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Abraham Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Fire proof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 169
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abraham-ozo.html
Latest Review: First Survivor by Mark Unger

Review of Agape - LOVE - Let Our Virtue Emerge

Post by Abraham Ozo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Agape - LOVE - Let Our Virtue Emerge" by KC Love.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Agape: LOVE-Let Our Virtue Emerge by K.C. Love is a book that focuses on bringing out the best in humanity by emphasizing the importance of love in our relationships with everyone we come across and with the world at large. In a world filled with so many hate agendas, K.C. shares that love can still be given a chance, which means a whole lot of other challenges posing a threat to humanity can be curbed or effectively managed. Are you seeking to learn more about this pure and warm type of love that heals? Grab a copy of this book to learn more.

The absence of love, especially agape love, in our society creates so much disunity, and with this disunity comes underdevelopment and stunted growth in everything concerning that environment. I love how the author captures various disadvantages of the lack of this key ingredient in our society and how she doesn't stop just by highlighting the disadvantages but also provides solutions on how this type of love can be fostered.

Reading this short but insightful book has so many benefits that I couldn't find a single thing to dislike about it. The messages being passed by the author were done so in a clear and concise manner. Also, some of the points raised were not just based on head knowledge but on factual events and data that are referenced in the book. I could not find a single grammatical error while I read through, hence this book was exceptionally edited.

I will rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because of the strong message of love it has to share with its readers. Once the things mentioned in the book are put into place, people will come to the realization that the solution to most challenges isn't something so grand but the simple conscious actions we take daily. I recommend this book to everyone of all tribes, religions, nationalities, and even ages because the message of love is not for a particular category of people but rather for all. Reading this book will not be stressful, as the author made her writings as short and direct as possible.

Agape - LOVE - Let Our Virtue Emerge
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Areena David
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17

Post by Areena David »

I agree with the author that love can be the solution to many challenges threatening humanity. There is a famous story that shows how love can solve problems, which is the story of "Nelson Mandela and Desmond Tutu" during the reconciliation process in South Africa after the end of apartheid.

After decades of racial discrimination and injustice in South Africa, Nelson Mandela was elected as the country's first Black president in 1994. Instead of seeking revenge against those who caused pain and suffering, Mandela chose the path of love and reconciliation. With the help of Bishop Desmond Tutu, he established the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.

The idea of the commission was simple yet revolutionary: instead of punishing the perpetrators of crimes against humanity, they were given the opportunity to publicly confess their crimes, apologize, and seek forgiveness. In return, the victims had the chance to hear the truth and receive acknowledgment of their suffering. This approach, based on love and compassion, helped the nation heal and move forward.

There were touching moments when perpetrators stood before their victims and their families, confessed their crimes and asked for forgiveness. Many victims chose to grant forgiveness, leading to the healing of deep wounds and the building of bridges of trust between different communities.

This story shows how love, in its profound forms such as forgiveness and compassion, can solve even the toughest problems and achieve healing and reconciliation in a fractured society.
Sandre Lamar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sandre-lamar.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Sandre Lamar »

This book is a timely call to embrace and cultivate this profound type of love for a better society.I highly recommend this book.
Anthony Caleb
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony-caleb.html
Latest Review: First Survivor by Mark Unger

Post by Anthony Caleb »

The importance of love is of great importance and shouldn't be neglected, I urge everyone to have a read of this book.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”