Official Review: The Little Green Wagon by M.D. Carter

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mtsweni Nelsy
Currently Reading: Strong Heart
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mtsweni-nelsy.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Re: Official Review: The Little Green Wagon by M.D. Carter

Post by Mtsweni Nelsy »

I would love to read a book written by a homeless man himself...I should read this book. Thanks for a great review.
missreadalot
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 92041">Can I Be Frank?</a>
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-missreadalot.html
Latest Review: "Yesterday" by Samyann

Post by missreadalot »

I've never faced homelessness so this would be a good book for me to read and educate myself on a crucial topic. Thanks for the review. I, too, like other reviewers, curious about the title.
Latest Review: "Yesterday" by Samyann
princeadjah
Currently Reading: Mark of the Remaker
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by princeadjah »

Wow nice review, I would love to read this book.
Amystl26
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amystl26.html
Latest Review: The Sparrow by Denna M. Davis

Post by Amystl26 »

I absolutely love memoirs and find so much inspiration through reading other's stories. I'm glad you got to have a little taste of that experience and hopefully now you'll pick them up more often? Although the redundancy you mentioned about packing up, walking on, stopping at a gas station sounds less than appealing to me, I am still quite intrigued with this book and may have to get my paws on it! Thanks for the review! Happy reading!
Mary Garrison
Currently Reading: The Hiding Place
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-garrison.html
Latest Review: Doctoroo & the Case of the Hacking Hippo by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Mary Garrison »

I would love to read this, I always try to help people the best I can. Most of the time I am left feeling that I should be doing more. It will be nice to know how it feels to have a point of view from the other side.
katiesquilts
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: A Game of Thrones
Bookshelf Size: 649
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katiesquilts.html
Latest Review: Anything For Love by Gracie Bond

Post by katiesquilts »

Mjgarrison wrote: 04 Dec 2017, 12:00 I would love to read this, I always try to help people the best I can. Most of the time I am left feeling that I should be doing more. It will be nice to know how it feels to have a point of view from the other side.
That's great! We need more people like you in this world. :D
I know how you feel, though...The other day when I was on the train, an elderly woman with a cane came on and before I could stand up to offer her my seat, the guy beside me did! I was so upset that I couldn't do a good deed...How strange is that? :lol2:
Mary Garrison
Currently Reading: The Hiding Place
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-garrison.html
Latest Review: Doctoroo & the Case of the Hacking Hippo by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Mary Garrison »

katiesquilts wrote: 08 Dec 2017, 22:06
Mjgarrison wrote: 04 Dec 2017, 12:00 I would love to read this, I always try to help people the best I can. Most of the time I am left feeling that I should be doing more. It will be nice to know how it feels to have a point of view from the other side.
That's great! We need more people like you in this world. :D
I know how you feel, though...The other day when I was on the train, an elderly woman with a cane came on and before I could stand up to offer her my seat, the guy beside me did! I was so upset that I couldn't do a good deed...How strange is that? :lol2:
That's funny, that's how I get. Like wait a minute I wanted to sacrifice. Lol
inaramid
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Siege and Storm
Bookshelf Size: 144
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-inaramid.html
Latest Review: The Fourth Kinetic by Brady Moore

Post by inaramid »

It's good that the author found something amazing to do with his experiences, and that he is able to share it with the world. I don't go for autobiographies myself, but this sounds like a book that you'd just have to try.
BookHausJ
Currently Reading: Health Tips Myth and Tricks
Bookshelf Size: 667
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookhausj.html
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs

Post by BookHausJ »

I don't know if the story is related to Little Green Wagon drag racer crashed in Drachten 19-06-2009. I just made my research. But maybe the story goes like, anyone can stand up again from what had happened in life whether you crashed many times from drug addiction just to show to people that there is Hope.
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”