Review of Lifelong Fulfillment

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ivan Kovic
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ivan-kovic.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Review of Lifelong Fulfillment

Post by Ivan Kovic »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Lifelong Fulfillment" by James Boswell.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Everyone, one way or another, craves success in whatever field they are in and sometimes, with countless trials, finds it difficult to get to the point they envision. With people trying different things, sometimes simultaneously expecting almost the same results and failing, Lifelong Fulfillment: Take Charge of Your Life! by James H. Boswell serves as a guide to making investment plans. The author hammers on its importance as well as the importance of multiple sources of income while providing several examples, both graphical and pictorial. There are examples of business tactics, explanations, and breakdowns of economic terms to simplify and familiarise oneself with the stock market and other forms of investment.

The author provides tools for better understanding, such as Myers-Briggs, VIS, and DISC. James also provides tools to discover, build, and live one's lifestyle plan, i.e., developing confident plans. I want to thank the author for including worksheets in the book, as they made the tools and insights in the book easy to implement. The book also gives insight into risk management, with examples like the ABC strategy and cost averaging.

This book explores psychology as it greatly affects one's output and encourages testing and validating one's vision, emphasizing the need for consultation. It also outlines the importance of research and how it empowers one to develop, plan, and live the life of one's dreams. I love that the author provided links to access research information to elaborate on his points further, as well as tools for better understanding and real-life examples as inspiration. I also love that this book serves as a guide for making plans and decisions.

Lifelong Fulfillment: Take Charge of Your Life! by James H. Boswell is a book that will benefit you irrespective of your nationality or gender. It offers insights for those who are looking to achieve results for a lifestyle of choice and are developing a new vision. I'd recommend it to juniors and seniors in colleges, people fumbling with different lifestyles but would like to settle with one, and just about anyone who desires development, growth, and something new and different. There are no limits to when one can succeed. I encountered zero errors while reading this book and will rate it a five out of five stars. This is a helpful book, and there is nothing I dislike about it.

Lifelong Fulfillment
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”