Official Review: Holy Here Wholy You by Kim Lincoln

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kalin Adi
Currently Reading: Island Games
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kalin-adi.html
Latest Review: French for Girls by JP Wright

Re: Official Review: Holy Here Wholy You by Kim Lincoln

Post by Kalin Adi »

Since the author shares her devastating experience in the book, and provides advice on how to connect with oneself, the book seems more reliable. I'm glad you could find the guidance you were looking for. Thanks for the review!
BookHausJ
Currently Reading: Health Tips Myth and Tricks
Bookshelf Size: 667
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookhausj.html
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs

Post by BookHausJ »

Many instances in our life that would hold on personal belief that tend to shaped the way we are. Finding oneself doesn't end after achieving everything but rather persistently doing what God's plan to do in our life and in this world. Happy to learn that after reading this book you found yourself and it made the better You! Nice review! Thanks.
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
Ruba Abu Ali
Currently Reading: Notes on a Nervous Planet
Bookshelf Size: 111
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruba-abu-ali.html
Latest Review: Grammar for a Full Life: How the Ways We Shape a Sentence Can Limit or Enlarge Us by Lawrence Weinstein

Post by Ruba Abu Ali »

This book comes in handy to aid in the discovery of the mind, body, and soul. I enjoyed your honest and transparent review. Thank you.
Aan Granados
Currently Reading: Massacre Rocks
Bookshelf Size: 873
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aan-granados.html
Latest Review: The Vanished by Pejay Bradley

Post by Aan Granados »

Thanks for your review. This is for everybody, whether we are going through some hardship or we know someone who is. It can help them too, like it did you. God bless!
Amanda Deck
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: A Sight For Psychic Eyes
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-deck.html
Latest Review: Winds of Fall by Alberto Mercado

Post by Amanda Deck »

At first I didn't like the idea of this book, accepting and living as your true, "authentic" self. I much prefer that people maintain at least a veneer of civilization! Too many people are deliberately, knowingly cruel and selfish. The idea of throwing off societal constraints that protect others from it is awful.

Also, our personal experiences actually determine much of our genetics, so who are we without them?

But then that question (one I think of often), along with your review, made me think this book might be worth reading after all. I often wonder who I, or anyone, would be if life hadn't happened to them. Buan Boonaca's novel Accumulation delved into this, but as fiction and only asking the questions, not offering answers.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”