Review of Healing Heartbreak

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shewaofafrica
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shewaofafrica.html
Latest Review: The Art OF Education by Lola Kay

Review of Healing Heartbreak

Post by Shewaofafrica »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Healing Heartbreak" by Aparajitha Arunachal.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Healing Heartbreak: The Superconscious Way to Transform Your Pain into Power by Aparajitha, a certified Magnetic Mind Coach, is a self-help book that aims to serve as a source of inspiration and empowerment to readers who want to heal from heartbreak. From personal experience, the author shares her story of heartbreak and how she harnessed the power in those moments of pain. If pain from past relationships is something you’ve struggled with for a long time, you might want to grab a copy of this book and begin your journey to true transformation and healing.

Aparajitha, in her books, breaks down the process for effective and true healing from situations that bring guilt, break one's self-esteem, and leave one feeling broken and dejected. She shines light on the positive outcomes that could come from such situations and tells readers that they can have an even better outcome than their past.

I really liked how the author related her points to real-life occurrences that took place in her life and how she was able to come out of all of those daring and testing circumstances. Also, the author makes sure that the points she tries to pass on to readers are as clear and concise as possible.

There was not a lot to dislike about this book, but I often found some repetitions in some parts of it, which I believe are for emphatic purposes. Regardless, I found only a few grammatical errors that may not detract readers from the original message; hence, this book was professionally well-edited.

I will rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because of its clear message to those who are in pain as a result of heartbreak and are finding it difficult to get back up. The fact that the Aparajitha is a living testimony to what is shared in this book proves that many others can go through the processes mentioned and come out renewed and rejuvenated.

I recommend this book to individuals going through heartbreak or significant life transitions. With personal insights and practical strategies, Aparajitha guides readers towards empowerment, resilience, and personal growth. This book is perfect for those seeking to heal emotionally, cultivate self-love, and embrace mindfulness. It also offers valuable advice on achieving financial independence, navigating co-parenting, and maintaining healthy relationships. For anyone on a journey of self-discovery and seeking inspiration to transform pain into power, "Healing Heartbreak" is a must-read.

Healing Heartbreak
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Leona Rodrigues
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leona-rodrigues.html
Latest Review: Come What May by Marie Fostino
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Leona Rodrigues »

The review is great, highlighting all the pros and cons. The book being a non-fiction doesn't suit my taste so, I would pass on this one!
You may not be the center of the entire world, but you are the center of your own world.
Ozioma Isaiah
Currently Reading: Launchpad Republic
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ozioma-isaiah.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Ozioma Isaiah »

"Healing Heartbreak" by Aparajitha offers a transformative guide to overcoming emotional pain. Through personal stories and practical advice, she empowers readers to rebuild self-esteem and find positive outcomes, making it an inspiring read for those healing from heartbreak.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”