Review of The Galloping Snapper

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Lisa P Cowling
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lisa-p-cowling.html
Latest Review: The Angel of Death Origins by Laurent Cousineau

Review of The Galloping Snapper

Post by Lisa P Cowling »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Galloping Snapper" by Dave Letterfly Knoderer.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

“The Galloping Snapper: Confesses Everything” by Dave "Letterfly" Knoderer takes us on a journey as Dave transitions from the dazzling lights of the circus to the intricate world of sign painting. Dave's path is filled with unexpected encounters that shape his personal and professional growth. Going through the highs and lows of his career, Dave faces various challenges and forges connections with diverse people, ultimately leading him on a profound journey of self-discovery. Follow this young circus performer as he goes through the journey of self-discovery by getting yourself a copy of this book.

Dave's detailed account of his painting journey drew me in, especially as a person with so much interest in painting and art. He masterfully breaks down the creative process in a way that is both accessible and engaging, making it easy for me to follow along and become invested in his story. As his narrative unfolded, I found myself eagerly hoping for more opportunities to arise, as each new project brought with it an educational, entertaining, and enlightening look into his world. The inclusion of images in the book is a remarkable touch, as they provide visual proof of his exceptional work. Not only do they showcase the talent and skill poured into his creations, but they also breathe life into the narrative by giving it a sense of realism. Each image serves as a window into the author's world, permitting me to immerse myself in the story more deeply. This thoughtful inclusion enhanced my reading experience and demonstrated the author's commitment to crafting an engaging, authentic narrative. He was candid about discussing the various stages of his career, openly acknowledging his successes, admitting his mistakes, and reflecting on challenging periods. There wasn't a single part of the book that I found unappealing.

I rate this book a 5 out of 5. This book is both inspirational and educational. The author's use of clear and comprehensible language makes it an engaging read for a wide audience. What sets this book apart is Dave's unique writing style, which beautifully complements his impressive storytelling abilities.

I highly recommend this book to design and decorative arts enthusiasts because of the valuables contained in the process and also the insights on sign painting. This book is motivation for career changers who are unsure of what the outcome will be. They will learn from Dave's resilience and experiences. People seeking personal growth, including young adults and teenagers, will find this inspirational.

The Galloping Snapper
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Somto Nwachukwu 1
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-somto-nwachukwu-1.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Somto Nwachukwu 1 »

The inclusion of images adds a tangible dimension to his narrative, offering visual proof of his exceptional work and enriching the reading experience with a sense of realism. It's a nice review.
Charmaine Mahlangu
Favorite Book: Defining a free man from a black stream
Currently Reading: Save the Last Bullet for God
Bookshelf Size: 95
2024 Reading Goal: 500
2024 Goal Completion: 18%

Post by Charmaine Mahlangu »

I can imagine what your imagination has painted on behalf of what the author has described. This sounds like an amazing read . Well done on the review you have made it interesting to read about art. As you probably know, this is not an easy genre to approach.
Be yourself and nothing less

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”