Official Review: Finding Heaven in the Dark

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
You must limit each topic thread in this section to only one book or only one series. Make the title of the topic the name of the book, and if possible also include the author's name. If you want to allow spoilers, you must include the word spoilers in the title of the topic, otherwise spoilers are prohibited.
Effizy
Currently Reading: My Trip To Adele
Bookshelf Size: 3

Re: Official Review: Finding Heaven in the Dark

Post by Effizy » 07 Sep 2017, 06:11

Yaone wrote:Wow,this is my kind of book,i would so love to read it. It sounds so fascinating and reminds me of an almost similar book i once read "The Monk Who Sold His Ferarri". I think you would love it too.Thank you for such awesomeness of your review.

Yeah, nice book for real, mostly d prodigal son settings use makes it fascinating

Mallory Whitaker
2017 Reading Goal: 35
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 74
Currently Reading: Outdoor Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mallory-whitaker.html
Latest Review: "OMG! We"re Pregnant" by Dr. Paul Peebles

Post by Mallory Whitaker » 07 Sep 2017, 09:11

Effizy wrote:
Yaone wrote:Wow,this is my kind of book,i would so love to read it. It sounds so fascinating and reminds me of an almost similar book i once read "The Monk Who Sold His Ferarri". I think you would love it too.Thank you for such awesomeness of your review.

Yeah, nice book for real, mostly d prodigal son settings use makes it fascinating
Absolutely. I love a good prodigal son story!

Divine17
Currently Reading: I'm A Traveller
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Divine17 » 23 Sep 2017, 03:25

This is a wonderful and thorough review. I personally love non fiction books and this is a must read for me.

Mallory Whitaker
2017 Reading Goal: 35
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 74
Currently Reading: Outdoor Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mallory-whitaker.html
Latest Review: "OMG! We"re Pregnant" by Dr. Paul Peebles

Post by Mallory Whitaker » 23 Sep 2017, 10:43

Divine17 wrote:This is a wonderful and thorough review. I personally love non fiction books and this is a must read for me.
Thank you very much. I would love to hear what you think once you give it a read!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”