Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Books and Reading » Reviews and Discussions about Specific Books and Series » Non-Fiction Books

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

Official Review: Finding Heaven in the Dark

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.

Re: Official Review: Finding Heaven in the Dark

Post Number:#31 by Effizy
» 07 Sep 2017, 06:11

Yaone wrote:Wow,this is my kind of book,i would so love to read it. It sounds so fascinating and reminds me of an almost similar book i once read "The Monk Who Sold His Ferarri". I think you would love it too.Thank you for such awesomeness of your review.

Yeah, nice book for real, mostly d prodigal son settings use makes it fascinating
Effizy

Currently Reading: My Trip To Adele
Bookshelf Size: 3 books
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Post Number:#32 by Mallory Whitaker
» 07 Sep 2017, 09:11

Effizy wrote:
Yaone wrote:Wow,this is my kind of book,i would so love to read it. It sounds so fascinating and reminds me of an almost similar book i once read "The Monk Who Sold His Ferarri". I think you would love it too.Thank you for such awesomeness of your review.

Yeah, nice book for real, mostly d prodigal son settings use makes it fascinating

Absolutely. I love a good prodigal son story!
Mallory Whitaker's Latest Review: "Consequences" by Sam Boyd
Mallory Whitaker

Currently Reading: They Were My Friends - Jack, Bob and Ted
Bookshelf Size: 43 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 35 Books
Goal Completion: 54%

Post Number:#33 by Divine17
» 23 Sep 2017, 03:25

This is a wonderful and thorough review. I personally love non fiction books and this is a must read for me.
Divine17

Currently Reading: I'm A Traveller
Bookshelf Size: 7 books
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Post Number:#34 by Mallory Whitaker
» 23 Sep 2017, 10:43

Divine17 wrote:This is a wonderful and thorough review. I personally love non fiction books and this is a must read for me.

Thank you very much. I would love to hear what you think once you give it a read!
Mallory Whitaker's Latest Review: "Consequences" by Sam Boyd
Mallory Whitaker

Currently Reading: They Were My Friends - Jack, Bob and Ted
Bookshelf Size: 43 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 35 Books
Goal Completion: 54%

Previous