Official Review: Finding Heaven in the Dark

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Effizy
Currently Reading: My Trip To Adele
Bookshelf Size: 3

Re: Official Review: Finding Heaven in the Dark

Post by Effizy »

Yaone wrote:Wow,this is my kind of book,i would so love to read it. It sounds so fascinating and reminds me of an almost similar book i once read "The Monk Who Sold His Ferarri". I think you would love it too.Thank you for such awesomeness of your review.

Yeah, nice book for real, mostly d prodigal son settings use makes it fascinating
Mallory Whitaker
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mallory-whitaker.html
Latest Review: Color Me American by Silvia Sama-Lambiv

Post by Mallory Whitaker »

Effizy wrote:
Yaone wrote:Wow,this is my kind of book,i would so love to read it. It sounds so fascinating and reminds me of an almost similar book i once read "The Monk Who Sold His Ferarri". I think you would love it too.Thank you for such awesomeness of your review.

Yeah, nice book for real, mostly d prodigal son settings use makes it fascinating
Absolutely. I love a good prodigal son story!
Divine17
Currently Reading: I'm A Traveller
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Divine17 »

This is a wonderful and thorough review. I personally love non fiction books and this is a must read for me.
Mallory Whitaker
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mallory-whitaker.html
Latest Review: Color Me American by Silvia Sama-Lambiv

Post by Mallory Whitaker »

Divine17 wrote:This is a wonderful and thorough review. I personally love non fiction books and this is a must read for me.
Thank you very much. I would love to hear what you think once you give it a read!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”