Official Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sally_Heart
Currently Reading: The Surgeon's Wife
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sally-heart.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Re: Official Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Post by Sally_Heart »

A great life journey and interesting book indeed. Thanks for the educating review.
imyhearu
Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by imyhearu »

I will read this one, I already download it after reading your great review of this book.
kwahu
Favorite Author: Kathleen Geiger
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kwahu.html
Latest Review: The Ripples Spread by Fay Spurgin
fav_author_id: 73488

Post by kwahu »

Rob white can easily double as a motivational speaker. His way of describing things is really encouraging and attractive. We can all reach the "escape velocity".
Nancy Salgado
Currently Reading: Raging Falcon
Bookshelf Size: 178

Post by Nancy Salgado »

:tiphat: Thanks for your review, i want to read this book a story from a persons experiences and point of view is motivational and encouraging, that is focusing on being a better person and living a positive, fulfilling life. Thanks to the author for this book. :tiphat:
Jeconiaomolo
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 65">Heaven and Earth</a>
Currently Reading: Heads Will Roll
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeconiaomolo.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by Jeconiaomolo »

I like this book because in today's life we face challenges every now and again. Motivational memoir like this will at least keep us going as we pursue our dreams. Thanks for this great review!
"Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall gain easily what others have laboured hard for"-
Socrates
Jeconiaomolo
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 65">Heaven and Earth</a>
Currently Reading: Heads Will Roll
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeconiaomolo.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing

Post by Jeconiaomolo »

I like this book because in today's life we face challenges every now and again. Motivational memoir like this will at least keep us going as we pursue our dreams. Thanks for this great review!

-- 27 Oct 2017, 23:32 --

I like this book because in today's life we face challenges every now and again. Motivational memoir like this will at least keep us going as we pursue our dreams.
"Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall gain easily what others have laboured hard for"-
Socrates
Masonsmom2015
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Masonsmom2015 »

I have to admit that I wasn't really all that interested in this book until I read your review. I have been fussing about how limiting a small town can be lately. After reading your review, I believe I'll give this book a go even though I'm not usually one to read this sort of book.
Thank you!
Shahina Hussain
Currently Reading: For the Love of Suzanne
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by Shahina Hussain »

This review "And Then I Met Margaret" by Rob White was so interesting with best understanding. Thank you.
Shayaree Chanda
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shayaree-chanda.html
Latest Review: "Lemoncella Cocktail" by Rene Natan

Post by Shayaree Chanda »

This book teaches individuals a simple lesson. Success doesn't equal to money. Material wealth is nothing if one doesn't have spiritual wealth in oneself. The best part is to gain spiritual wealth you don't need to travel and meet high profile gurus but people in our daily lives could inspire you to the fullest. A great book to inspire and motivate. The review brings interest to the readers towards the book.
Latest Review: "Lemoncella Cocktail" by Rene Natan
L_Therese
Currently Reading: American Psycho
Bookshelf Size: 1970
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-l-therese.html
Latest Review: The Middle Ages by Jane Chance

Post by L_Therese »

I really value excellence in storytelling. From this review and from the opening pages of the book that I've been able to try so far, it really sounds like that is one aspect in which this memoir stands out. Escape velocity indeed!
truebookaddict
Favorite Book: The Historian
Currently Reading: The Witching Hour
Bookshelf Size: 3840
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-truebookaddict.html
Reading Device: B00TSUGXKE

Post by truebookaddict »

I love the sound of this book...how it conveys the idea that we can learn important things and even gain incredible insight from unexpected persons. Definitely exciting that we get to grab this one for free. Thanks for your insight!
“Even if she be not harmed, her heart may fail her in so much and so many horrors; and hereafter she may suffer--both in waking, from her nerves, and in sleep, from her dreams.”
― Bram Stoker, Dracula
Insomniac07
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-insomniac07.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Insomniac07 »

I'll have to pass on this book for now, but it sounds like a great life story. Amazing review though.
jennyd2003
Currently Reading: Kind Nepenthe
Bookshelf Size: 126
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennyd2003.html
Latest Review: The Witch of Endor by RK Wheeler

Post by jennyd2003 »

Sounds like a great book. Thanks for the good review.
TheWriteAngel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 174
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-thewriteangel.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Post by TheWriteAngel »

I wasn't keen on this book when I initially read the name, but reading your review on it made me curious. An insight into the small town life where some people's aspirations are not limited to the places they come from! This book seems like a great read. Great job on the review!
Rosemary95
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Rosemary95 »

The writer considered individual emotion this book is great would like to read again

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”