Official Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Paul78
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 38572">Who Told You That You Were Naked?</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paul78.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Re: Official Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Post by Paul78 »

I appreciate your review. I had to go through it several times. The book appears to be a great book given the fact that it has been nominated for the book of the month of January.
Thanks for a great review.
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Benjamin Franklin
ShinHae 04
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by ShinHae 04 »

its a great review , I love the flow of the story its just like our daily lives scenarios , its a good start of the story to seek for more, "Then met Margaret" I really like it. :D
nanzirihadijjahyasin
Currently Reading: Heartache - Bad Boy Vibes
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nanzirihadijjahyasin.html
Latest Review: Temptation Trials Part II by B. Truly

Post by nanzirihadijjahyasin »

this is a well written review that gives the reader an easy understanding and perspective of the entire book. from the review the book is interesting to read and i will definitely read it. something that reminds you of your life's journey stimulates you to think about your river of life hence drawing examples to review your standards of living
Roselyne A Omondi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Roselyne A Omondi »

Wow , thank you for such a thoughtful review of this book, I cant wait to read it. It resonates with some thoughts I've been having about writing my memoirs...hmmmm. Very nice indeed. I particularly like the way you described the author giving credit to the ordinary people who he calls 'gurus' and how he was insightful enough to recognize the gifts they had to share with the world :D . My world view is the same...we can learn from every encounter, nothing is by chance. Looking forward to reading this book.
Yongwonda 44

Post by Yongwonda 44 »

Can't wait to lay my hands on this book and feed my eyes and learn from it, the review sounds great and make me so curious to engulf the lessons therein. I guess this book will be worth my precious time.
mabusetsa desmond

Post by mabusetsa desmond »

Looking forward to reading this book sounds so inspirational
jiru yasin
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret

Post by jiru yasin »

According to the book review,i bet i have to read this book right now.Added to reading list.
bazolo
Currently Reading: Relentless Alien Eyes
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bazolo.html
Latest Review: "Andalusian in Jerusalem" by Mois benarroch

Post by bazolo »

Wow! That's amazing life experience that each have to learn from day to day life around us. We make mistake in lifa as nature of our wellbeing. But it's good if we all learn to be perfect, positive and appreciate those who support us .
Latest Review: "Andalusian in Jerusalem" by Mois benarroch
Lyn07

Post by Lyn07 »

I like this books its inspire me very much
Cregal925

Post by Cregal925 »

I like it! This book gives encouragement and motivation. Every day is a new beginning and a chance!
Latif survivor

Post by Latif survivor »

very motivational and encouraging,
gives u a self improvement.
Krupasagar

Post by Krupasagar »

This book And then I met Margaret is very inspiring and motivating. The positive approach of life is always welcomed. We do learn lessons from others lives. Truly inspirational.
Oshane

Post by Oshane »

I am not gonna lie it started slow lo
Iike most with nothing looking to to get better. Which I like. Good job
meryna kate73
Currently Reading: Last Seen
Bookshelf Size: 22

Post by meryna kate73 »

A greatly reviewed memoir! I like the way the authoue takes us through the journey in life, experiences and how they shaped him and how he appreciates everyone who helped him and inspired him..one interesting and captivating read, Rob White!
Glemsu
Currently Reading: The Reel Sisters
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Glemsu »

Seems like I could relate with the story. Being a teacher for almost 5 years. I wonder if I've done anything to increase any of my students' self esteem whether I have touched their lives and gave them positive impact. Thanks for the review. I'll add this to my list and see If I could have my own personal reflection like the author did.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”