Official Review: A Service Dog Life by Kimberly Kiely

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Mikimo
Currently Reading: Bad Choices Make Good Stories
Bookshelf Size: 31

Re: Official Review: A Service Dog Life by Kimberly Kiely

Post by Mikimo »

A book that would surely love by children. It will teach them that Dog should be treated very well because Dog can be a friend, guard and more. Thank you for this great review.
versatileer
Favorite Book: Serial K Returns
Currently Reading: Blood and Roses
Bookshelf Size: 338

Post by versatileer »

A Service Dog Life by Kimberly Kiely is a helpful non-fiction book whereby an education and insight on dogs and service-animals is established. This books has a 4 out of 4 stars rating.
Uwazie Emmanuel
Currently Reading: Strong Heart
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uwazie-emmanuel.html
Latest Review: "My Trip To Adele" by R.I.Alyaseer and A. I Alyaseer

Post by Uwazie Emmanuel »

A nice review. I would like to read this to know more about service dogs.
jenjayfromSA
Currently Reading: First Family
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jenjayfromsa.html
Latest Review: Adrift by Charlie Sheldon
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by jenjayfromSA »

The work that service dogs do is so little known. Often we are turned away from shops and restaurants because we have a service dog with us. People usually do not realise that he is working and needs to concentrate on the boss, who can't leave the house without him. Our dog has changed our lives. Great to have a book we can give to friends and family that explain it better than we can.
REENA BEN
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by REENA BEN »

Clear explanation by the author on activities of a service dog with examples. This give an idea for me to keep a service dog. A good review.
Oliver Ekaso
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oliver-ekaso.html

Post by Oliver Ekaso »

Dogs can really be trained to do wonderful things, and I must say they are very intelligent. A dog never betrays it's master. I think we as humans and superior beings should learn from this book. A blind person can actually go out, walk on the streets and get back home safe, aided by a service dog. Reminds me of a movie I watched about a blind man who sold news paper with dog beside him who made sure no one stole any newspaper, or short changed the him. Dogs can indeed make wonderful companions. A wonderful book. Even more wonderful as it comes straight from the "dog's mouth".
Mary Garrison
Currently Reading: The Hiding Place
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-garrison.html
Latest Review: Doctoroo & the Case of the Hacking Hippo by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Mary Garrison »

This sounds fun and informative, I'll have to get it and share it with my students. Thank you for the great review.
hepto
Currently Reading: Hiramic Brotherhood: Ezekiel's Temple Prophesy
Bookshelf Size: 22

Post by hepto »

This book will become a valuable tool for parents, teachers, and educators for the future development of the ADA culture. Educational materials do not provide necessary information to educate people, especially young children, the importance and great abilities service animals provide their handlers.Read it if you have not.
Josebrish
Currently Reading: My Trip To Adele
Bookshelf Size: 42

Post by Josebrish »

I really don't have interest in Dogs before, but this as enlightened me to like them...

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”