Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Books and Reading » Reviews and Discussions about Specific Books and Series » Non-Fiction Books

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

Official Review: Ex-Rich Girl Tells All by Kami Corban

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.

Re: Official Review: Ex-Rich Girl Tells All by Kami Corban

Post Number:#16 by bookowlie
» 22 Aug 2017, 08:24

Thanks Researcher. We all have our own genre preferences. That's why it's good that there is such a variety of books out there :) Although the writing lacks emotion, I still enjoyed the book.
As you slide down the bannister of life, may the splinters never point in the wrong direction. - Irish blessing
bookowlie
Special Discussion Leader

Favorite Book: The Lost Continent
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 246 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 52 Books
Goal Completion: 76%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Post Number:#17 by CatInTheHat
» 22 Aug 2017, 08:37

I went back & forth as to whether I wanted to review this book when it came up in my options. I went with a "no" as from the brief description, I thought it would bore me to tears. It sounds like it was much better than I expected it would be.
Life without a good book is something the CatInTheHat cannot imagine.

Grateful to get the opportunity to explore new books with those in the OBC.
CatInTheHat's Latest Review: "The Spirit of Want" by William H. Coles
CatInTheHat
Previous Member of the Month

Currently Reading: The Surgeon's Wife
Bookshelf Size: 416 books

View Reviewer Page
Goal Completion: 88%

Post Number:#18 by bookowlie
» 23 Aug 2017, 10:04

CatInTheHat wrote:I went back & forth as to whether I wanted to review this book when it came up in my options. I went with a "no" as from the brief description, I thought it would bore me to tears. It sounds like it was much better than I expected it would be.

That's exactly what happened to me. :) I was undecided about whether to select the book when I initially saw it on the list. For a while, it was the "bridesmaid" to a few other books I picked up instead!
As you slide down the bannister of life, may the splinters never point in the wrong direction. - Irish blessing
bookowlie
Special Discussion Leader

Favorite Book: The Lost Continent
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 246 books

View Reviewer Page
Goal Completion: 76%

Previous