Review of Extraordinary Aliens

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nenye Lauraa
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nenye-lauraa.html
Latest Review: The Transcendental Tangle: Untying the Enigmatic Knots of the Infinite by Matthew Emmanuel Weinberg

Review of Extraordinary Aliens

Post by Nenye Lauraa »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Extraordinary Aliens" by Joe Adams.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

This non-fiction book, where the author’s (a lawyer) inspiration came from a podcast host who frequently points out that it's a good thing people want to come to the United States, endeavors to remind us that a lot of immigrants contribute to making the U.S. flourish, and the author remains hopeful that the continued migration of extraordinary foreigners will further aid the U.S. this century and beyond. It is a strong guide to inspire people who would love to seek greener pastures in the U.S.

Extraordinary Aliens by Joe Adams is a book that fabulously shows the U.S. from the perspective of twelve aliens and foreigners (namely Fulop Budavari, Masora Fukuda, Michelle Ouyang, Navroop Sahdev, Kate Matheson, David Ratcliffe, Dionne Smith, Riccardo Frascari, Mandeep Singh, Tanxuan Shi, Erol Sabadosh, and James Thompson), who, despite enormous hardship, costs, and risks, placed their bet on America and won.

Among the various things I love about this book, the first is its originality, because I love that everything was based on facts, from attachments of proofs from pages of the Constitution to pictures and hearing from the extraordinary aliens directly. Everything screamed originality. Links were also provided for verification of some facts, and that was very thoughtful of the author.

I especially loved the fact that the book was educational and taught me more about the U.S., from earlier presidents and laws to learning a lot from real-life professionals across different fields. I was even motivated to see a movie I initially wasn't going to after learning from Tanxuan Shi that the movie won an Oscar. Lastly, I loved the fact that the book made us know we could be extraordinary enough to be permanent citizens of the U.S. as long as we could prove that we'd done very well for ourselves.

I disliked nothing about this book. I would rate the book five out of five stars because it is glaring that so much effort and thought was put into its production, which made it packed with facts that are inspirational. It was a very good read, and I would recommend it to people with the intent of acquiring U.S. citizenship. There are a few errors in the book, but it was professionally edited.

Extraordinary Aliens
View: on Bookshelves
Sundas Javed 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sundas Javed 1 »

This is a non-fiction book, where an author’s (as a lawyer) inspiration came from a podcast host who regularly points out that it's a good thing people want to come to the United States, strive to remind us that a lot of immigrants contribute to making the U.S. thrive. The author remains hopeful that the continued migration of extraordinary foreigners will further aid the U.S. this century and beyond. It is a strong guide to inspire people who would love to seek new pastures in the U.S.

Extraordinary Aliens by Joe Adams is a book that incredibly shows the U.S. from the view point of twelve aliens and foreigners (namely Fulop Budavari, Masora Fukuda, Michelle Ouyang, Navroop Sahdev, Kate Matheson, David Ratcliffe, Dionne Smith, Riccardo Frascari, Mandeep Singh, Tanxuan Shi, Erol Sabadosh, and James Thompson), who, despite boundless efforts, hardship, costs, and risks, placed their bet on America and won.

Among different things I like about this book, the first is its uniqueness, everything was based on facts, from affinity of proofs from pages of the Constitution to pictures and hearing from the extraordinary aliens directly. Everything screamed originality. Links were also provided for verification of some facts, and that was very thoughtful of the author.

I especially liked the fact that the book was educational and taught me more about the U.S., from earlier presidents and laws to learning a lot from real-life professionals across different fields. Lastly, I liked the fact that the book made us know we could be extraordinary enough to be permanent citizens of the U.S. as long as we could prove that we'd done very well for ourselves.

I disliked nothing about this book. I would rate the book five out of five stars because it is gross that so much effort and thought was put into its production, which made it packed with facts that are inspirational. It was a very good read, and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Sundas Javed 1
Currently Reading:

Post by Sundas Javed 1 »

Rameez Ahmed 3
Currently Reading:

Post by Rameez Ahmed 3 »

Title: Exploring Otherworldly Encounters: A Review of "Extraordinary Aliens" by Joe Adams

"Extraordinary Aliens" by Joe Adams is a captivating exploration of the phenomena surrounding encounters with extraterrestrial beings. Through a combination of rigorous research, compelling anecdotes, and thought-provoking analysis, Adams delves into the world of alien sightings, abductions, and encounters, shedding light on a subject that continues to captivate and mystify people around the globe.

Pros:

Thorough Research: Adams demonstrates a commendable commitment to thorough research, drawing on a wide range of sources including eyewitness accounts, historical records, and scientific studies. His meticulous approach lends credibility to the book's exploration of a topic that is often dismissed or sensationalized.
Balanced Perspective: Despite the inherently speculative nature of the subject matter, Adams maintains a balanced perspective throughout the book. While he acknowledges the existence of unexplained phenomena and the possibility of extraterrestrial life, he also approaches each case with a healthy dose of skepticism, encouraging readers to critically evaluate the evidence.
Engaging Narrative: Adams has a talent for storytelling, weaving together narratives of alien encounters with historical context and scientific analysis. The result is a book that is both informative and engaging, keeping readers hooked from start to finish.
Cons:

Lack of Conclusive Evidence: While Adams presents a wealth of intriguing case studies and eyewitness testimonies, some readers may find themselves craving more concrete evidence to support the book's claims. The absence of irrefutable proof of alien visitation may leave skeptics unconvinced.
Speculative Nature: As with any exploration of the paranormal, "Extraordinary Aliens" occasionally delves into speculative territory, presenting theories and hypotheses that are difficult to substantiate. While this is to be expected given the subject matter, some readers may prefer a more empirical approach.
In conclusion, "Extraordinary Aliens" is a thought-provoking and meticulously researched examination of the phenomena surrounding encounters with extraterrestrial beings. Adams strikes a careful balance between skepticism and open-minded inquiry, inviting readers to explore the mysteries of the universe with curiosity and critical thinking. While the book may not provide definitive answers to the age-old question of whether we are alone in the cosmos, it undoubtedly succeeds in sparking conversation and inspiring wonder.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”