Review of Frustrated Witness!

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Gladis Ratish Kumar
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gladis-ratish-kumar.html
Latest Review: Molly's Milestone by Marlys Beider

Review of Frustrated Witness!

Post by Gladis Ratish Kumar »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Frustrated Witness!" by Willis Morgan.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

“Frustrated Witness!” by Willis Morgan is a chilling account that delves into one of the most heinous crimes of our time: the abduction and murder of 6-year-old Adam Walsh. As a witness to this tragic event, the author provides a unique perspective and presents compelling evidence to identify the actual killer.

The book takes us back to July 27, 1981, at Hollywood Mall, where the author encounters a suspicious man. Despite feeling uneasy about the man, the author hesitates to follow him closely, fearing detection. Little did he know that this man would turn out to be Jeffrey Dahmer, the ruthless serial killer responsible for Adam's death. If only the author had lingered and observed longer, perhaps Adam's life could have been spared. Tragically, on August 10, 1981, Adam's severed head was discovered in a canal 120 miles away.

After learning about Adam's abduction, the author becomes suspicious of Dahmer, but lacking direct witnessing or concrete proof, his concerns are dismissed by the police. Undeterred, the author embarks on a relentless quest for justice. He conducts extensive research, interviews witnesses from the mall, and even contacts individuals who knew Dahmer during his time in the Armed Forces, shedding light on Dahmer's prior criminal activities.

Through meticulous investigation and referencing works like Tears of Rage and A Father's Story, the author convincingly argues that Ottis Toole, the original suspect and convicted murderer, was not Adam's killer. Instead, he presents a compelling case that Dahmer was the true culprit.

The author's dedication to seeking justice for Adam is commendable. His narrative exposes the shortcomings of law enforcement and highlights the importance of vigilant witnesses. The book serves as a poignant reminder of the devastating impact of crime on innocent lives and the importance of the relentless pursuit of justice.

I found the book gripping from start to finish, though some readers may find the graphic details of the crimes disturbing. Nonetheless, I wholeheartedly recommend this book and hope that one day, justice will be served for Adam and the author's efforts will not be in vain. My thoughts are with Adam's family, who have endured unimaginable grief.

In conclusion, I give “Frustrated Witness!” a well-deserved 5 out of 5 stars. Willis Morgan's meticulous research and compelling storytelling make this book a compelling read and a testament to the power of unwavering witness testimony in solving crimes. I found nothing to dislike about the book.

Frustrated Witness!
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Mark Maxwell 2
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mark-maxwell-2.html
Latest Review: The Boy who Lived with Ghosts by John Mitchell

Post by Mark Maxwell 2 »

Morgan raises thought-provoking questions about missed opportunities and the devastating impact of violence on innocent lives. 'Frustrated Witness!' is a haunting and powerful read that offers insight into one of the most heinous crimes of our time."
williams Emerald
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Cackling of the Crows
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-emerald.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by williams Emerald »

Willis Morgan’s ‘Frustrated Witness!’ offers a gripping account of the Adam Walsh case, shedding light on the flaws in the investigation and presenting a compelling argument for a new suspect. His dedication to seeking justice for Adam is truly commendable.
Jason Ortega 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jason-ortega-1.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger

Post by Jason Ortega 1 »

Frustrated Witness by Willis Morgan. It's a wonderful review that exposed law enforcement.
Charmaine Mahlangu
Favorite Book: Defining a free man from a black stream
Currently Reading: Blood Summer 1862
Bookshelf Size: 68
2024 Reading Goal: 500
2024 Goal Completion: 12%

Post by Charmaine Mahlangu »

This was a great read. While reading I could feel the tone of the frustrated witness being frustrated with himself. It was as though I was sharing the table with him as he explains a simple day at the local mall that happened over two decades ago. Amazing.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”