Forum Navigation: Forum Index » Books and Reading » Reviews and Discussions about Specific Books and Series » Non-Fiction Books

Want FREE books and FREE Amazon gift cards?

Each day we announce via email a book that is either FREE or on a temporary sale at a great discount price. These are not your average free books. These are incredible insider deals on well-rated books. OnlineBookClub.org is where tomorrow's bestsellers are born. We also give away over $1,000 per month of free Amazon gift cards in free daily giveaways, exclusively to those signed up to these announcements! Hurry, sign up free now:

Sorry, this proves you are human.

Official Review: I Was A Yo-Yo Wife...Until I Learned THIS

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.

Re: Official Review: I Was A Yo-Yo Wife...Until I Learned TH

Post Number:#16 by Rhando
» 15 Aug 2017, 10:11

Hmm. This sounds like it will be good for a young wife and a young woman looking for ways to avoid divorce or deal with it.
Rhando

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 20 Books
Goal Completion: 15%

Did you know?

Once you join the forums and log in you will get to enjoy a very ad-reduced experience. It's easy and completely free!

Post Number:#17 by bookiegalke
» 17 Aug 2017, 02:59

there is always something good about a person who shares their own life experience because it shows they have an honest desire to help others. whether the story is fictional or not, really doesn't matter to me as long as the story is something I can relate to. great review
'if you encounter a man of rare intellect, you should ask him what books he reads'
Ralph Waldo Emerson
bookiegalke's Latest Review: "Invisible Scars" by Emma Lidgett
bookiegalke

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 100 Books
Goal Completion: 25%

Post Number:#18 by Skillian
» 24 Aug 2017, 17:40

Interesting subject. While it does seem like there are elements that can still be pulled from the book... I'm not sure I could handle the going around in circles or vagueness. Whatever 'THIS' is. Relationships seem confusing enough as it is. I don't know if I could handle confusing advice. Thanks for the review.
I love LOVE. <3
Skillian

Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 101 books

View Reviewer Page
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Post Number:#19 by Gifty Naa Akushia
» 03 Sep 2017, 13:49

Good review, make one see from the author's point of view the details of relationships.
Gifty Naa Akushia's Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
Gifty Naa Akushia

Currently Reading: HEALTH TIPS, MYTHS, AND TRICKS
Bookshelf Size: 15 books

View Reviewer Page
Reading Device: Kindle (E-Ink)
2017 Reading Goal: 0 Books
Goal Completion: 0%

Previous