Review by jafesam56 -- Roadmap to the End of Days

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
jafesam56
Currently Reading: Who Told You That You Were Naked?
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jafesam56.html
Latest Review: "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann

Review by jafesam56 -- Roadmap to the End of Days

Post by jafesam56 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The path way through human life, to many seems like unpredictable road with no end. To some people, human life pathway is the road that was predetermined from the beginning of time. Can we answer the question whether or not history will come to an end? Most religions see history as a maze that is it has a beginning and an end. We are provided with information about different paths to the destination of life. Some documents show that humans will get to The End of days no matter what actions or decisions they make. Is there a possibility to have a glimpse of what will happen in the future of human life by putting history in the right context? To have the glimpse of what will happen in the future, present, past documents and the torah has been analysed.

The book “Road map to the end of days” by Daniel Friedman’s is very insightful which uses the past and the present narratives and sources in the torah -bible as a guide, the universal Noahide code (UNC) a means to bring about personal and global redemption to all people. The book unveils the secret to the apocalypse and the pathway towards the end of days. It puts major events into history context and determines the approximate time frame within which the default scenario of future events will occur to at least 40 year in approximation.

The book begins by placing history in context with the divine plan then this helps to realize where we are presently with respect to the End of days. Given that the end of days will be certain, the book tries to grasp the default scenario in which the end of days will come about and the chain of events that will usher in the default scenario for the end of days in its determined approximate time frame.

The three largest abrahamic religions believe the end of days is a messianic age, a future time of universal peace and brotherhood on earth without crime war, and poverty. However the similarities of these religions end there. According to the bible, the ultimate purpose is thus the messianic Era and the period that follows it, and these will be archived by observing Gods laws. However in reaching the ultimate purpose has always been interfered by the nation of amalek, translated as “doubt”. According to the bible, there will come a great fight of messiah against amalek which will lead to the final edge. The righteous people who are dead will be resurrected and have chance to live again. The pathway and how we are going to get to the destination is still a question; however in this book there are ways on how to make the forecast on our own upcoming series of events, which include the use of Hebrew letters and the timeline of Adam’s sin.

The book is very interesting and very instructive. I like the book as it has made a lot of effort explaining the biggest question of why we exist and what exactly our purpose on this earth is. It has made analysis of history and various techniques in trying to predict our pathway through the end of days. This is very interesting. The book has changed my perception of the world events to a great extent. That means it’s possible that our own actions lead to the occurrence of certain events beyond our humanly control and lead us to the corresponding pathway towards the end of days.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book, loved the beautiful arrangement of content which also includes a nice connection between ideas and concepts. For that reason i give it 4 out of 4 stars. I recommend this book to those who have belief in the existence of superior ruler (God) in this world and belief that there is life after death. The religious people will surely enjoy it more than non believers.

Roadmap to the End of Days
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like jafesam56's review? Post a comment saying so!
Latest Review: "Roadmap to the End of Days" by Daniel Friedmann
Keevan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-keevan.html
Latest Review: Ripcord Recovery by T.T. Sawyer

Post by Keevan »

I agree, this book has also changed my perception.

Good review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”