Review of Shrink Government: It's Too Big!

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Abraham Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abraham-ozo.html
Latest Review: HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THE SIGNS? by Jo Woodhouse

Review of Shrink Government: It's Too Big!

Post by Abraham Ozo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Shrink Government: It's Too Big!" by Archie Richards.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Shrink Government: It's Too Big! by Archie Richards is a book that addresses various reasons why he believes the involvement of the government in most affairs in America is overwhelming and therefore has some unwanted impacts on the country. In his book, the author procures actionable solutions to these problems, backing up his points with factual information.

Archie Richards, based on his observations, believes that a lot more can be achieved in America if the government's involvement in certain areas is shrunk or reduced. He encourages readers to share this material if they find the information in this book helpful.

I liked how the author was able to explain clearly in his book the reasons why he asked for adjustments to be made in some areas. I also appreciate his honest reviews of certain situations confronting America.

I couldn't find anything to dislike about this book, and I also liked how the author was able to share his views without using offensive words to attack certain governmental bodies and personnel. However, I could barely find any grammatical errors while reading through this book; hence, this book was exceptionally edited.

I will rate this book 5 out of 5 stars for the reasons stated above and also because I agree with some of the notions stated in this book, although not all. Overall, this book would create awareness about how people can better improve the state of their country by making the right decisions after being enlightened about why some things happen the way they do.

I recommend this book to anyone seeking to understand and address the challenges facing America today. It's ideal for readers interested in politics, economics, and societal issues. If you're passionate about promoting individual freedom, reducing government intervention, and fostering economic prosperity, this book is a must-read. Whether you're a concerned citizen, a policymaker, or simply curious about how to improve society, this book offers valuable insights and actionable solutions.

Shrink Government: It's Too Big!
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Osvaldo Borghese
Favorite Author: Lincoln Cole
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osvaldo-borghese.html
Latest Review: On the Trail of the Unseen by Lynne Armstrong-Jones
fav_author_id: 26410
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 65%

Post by Osvaldo Borghese »

Thanks a lot for your review, the argument of this book looks to be interesting and actual, and I would like to read the book in the future.
Baggett Yori
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-baggett-yori.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Baggett Yori »

Your review provides a positive assessment of "Shrink Government: It's Too Big!" by Archie Richards, offering insights into its content, strengths, and potential impact.
Bradley Twesten
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bradley-twesten.html
Latest Review: Impromptu by Reid Hoffman

Post by Bradley Twesten »

I love reading and understanding other people's points of view. As I get older, I take more interest in politics, so I'm going to be looking for this one as a next read.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”