Official Review: The Limitless Real Estate Leader

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
bookowlie
Special Discussion Leader
Favorite Book: The Lost Continent
Currently Reading: The Night She Went Missing
Bookshelf Size: 442
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookowlie.html
Latest Review: To Paint A Murder by E. J. Gandolfo

Re: Official Review: The Limitless Real Estate Leader

Post by bookowlie »

Great review. The book sounds very inspiring for readers who want to become successful in any business venture.
"The best way out is always through" - Robert Frost
mindyg123
Currently Reading: Lycan Fallout
Bookshelf Size: 565
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mindyg123.html

Post by mindyg123 »

A book to help you get motivated from BOTD. This book tries to show a healthy balance between success and family and inspires you to rise above your childhood and do better than your parents. I like the idea of the author being truthful and showing her life wasn't and isn't perfect but she keeps trying.
Mindyg123 :techie-studyingbrown:
Rai juma
Currently Reading: Can I Be Frank?
Bookshelf Size: 40

Post by Rai juma »

its really a nice and a lovely story which motivates someone to take charge of his/her own life so as to be able to pursue one dream and make them possible even when no one believes its possible for him/her. its so amazing
laenak
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by laenak »

Thanks for the detailed review, I'm not interested in real estate but I am interested in learning the 5 lessons in each chapter. Sounds like it would be a good read for anyone.
NikkyT
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nikkyt.html
Latest Review: "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer, R.I.Alyaseer
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by NikkyT »

I love your review, you gave the right amount of fact and opinion, it was a good read, thanks :)
Latest Review: "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer, R.I.Alyaseer
Joseph Musugu
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Joseph Musugu »

The review is absolutely incredible keep it up
EMoffat
Currently Reading: Norse Mythology
Bookshelf Size: 134
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emoffat.html
Latest Review: A Life In Waiting by Katrina Benson

Post by EMoffat »

Great review, I really enjoyed your synopsis about her life and achievements.
tarafarah7
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mitch Albom
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... ">tuesdays with Morrie</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1437
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tarafarah7.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 2544

Post by tarafarah7 »

Life is hard, and with so much competition out there, it takes a lot of work and determination to reach most of the goals we set for ourselves. Sometimes, even "the big ones" seem far out of reach. This book sounds like the perfect choice for those struggling to get where they want to be or for those who are overwhelmed with the long road ahead. The author sounds like someone we can relate to...a real person with real struggles and similar goals to do something with our lives. I like her positive attitude and mindset of putting the needs of customers/clients 1st and always having their best interest in mind. This is a way to build trust and bring honesty and truth to whatever it is you are "selling." In today's world, we have people who are labeled as boss or "in-charge," and then there are people who show us what it truly means to be an excellent leader...one who leads others to positive end results, one who motivates, inspires, and excels. It's so nice to see a woman who once was not so confident, take on the role of a leader and teach others how to do the same! Great choice for #BOTD!
Judy Nduta
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Judy Nduta »

by Judy Nduta
This is a motivational book.I would recommend this book to those who fall once and give up.The author brings out a clear picture of success after a hard work and not vice versa.
Gladly feeling empowered.
Sarah_Khan
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 3700">Gone With the Wind</a>
Currently Reading: Circe
Bookshelf Size: 336
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-khan.html
Latest Review: The Formidable King by Alyssa J. Montgomery

Post by Sarah_Khan »

Although this isn't exactly my type of book, I have to commend the author on her determination and strength. This seems like a book that could be helpful to some people. Great review!
Richard Mudd
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-richard-mudd.html
Latest Review: "Heaven and Earth" by Arturo Riojas

Post by Richard Mudd »

A good, well structured and informative review of what sounds like an interesting book to anyone looking for an inspirational, true story to help them achieve their personal goals.
Latest Review: "Heaven and Earth" by Arturo Riojas
derekkirima
Currently Reading: The Wicked Wives
Bookshelf Size: 39

Post by derekkirima »

The book Limitless Real Estate Leader by Brenda Fontaine is really inspirational not only to those aspiring to excell in the real estate industry but also for those who need encouragement to make it in life no matter what adversity they may be facing. Kudos for the great review.
potieno
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by potieno »

Practical advice for everyone, making it an interesting read. We can define our future but can not change the past. Our bad experiences are for us to learn and teach future generation for better lives. Thumbs up for the review
sheilajepkoech
Currently Reading: Severed Threads
Bookshelf Size: 19

Post by sheilajepkoech »

Awesome
AA1495
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 19636">Out of the Box Awakening</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aa1495.html
Latest Review: YiaYia’s Kitchen by Brianna Koucos Midgley

Post by AA1495 »

I'm glad that you liked reading the book. It sounds like a good motivational book. Thank You for your great review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”