Review of A Love Story Between 2 Worlds (updated version)

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Abraham Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abraham-ozo.html
Latest Review: HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THE SIGNS? by Jo Woodhouse

Review of A Love Story Between 2 Worlds (updated version)

Post by Abraham Ozo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "A Love Story Between 2 Worlds (updated version)" by Charlie Lord.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

This book starts with the author's initial meeting with Peggy at Washburn University in 1978. Amidst their busy lives, Peggy, a cheerleader, and Charlie, a talented baseball player, found a connection. Their study date, initially mistaken for a party, became memorable at libraries. A comical mix-up occurred during their first real date at Godfather’s Pizza. The story unfolds with Charlie's baseball journey, Peggy's support during a knee injury, and her surprise appearance at a crucial game in Greys Harbour, Oregon, revealing the sweet and enduring moments that shaped their relationship. This tale captures the highs and lows of Charlie Lord's baseball journey, Peggy's mysterious disappearance and unexpected return, and profound spiritual insights shaping the author's beliefs about this world and beyond. Unravel the enigma of Peggy's fate, discover the intricacies of her return, and explore the depths of spirituality as you read through this book.

I liked this book. Before this book, I always wondered how strong the connection of love can be, but this book, to an extent, explained the strength and force of love. What stands out is how the characters in the story stay true to themselves and their dreams, teaching us about the value of hard work and ambition. The book also digs deep into spirituality, suggesting that, ultimately, we're spiritual beings living a human life. The book covers many areas, like the chakra systems, psychic mediums, and the idea that our physical bodies are temporary. It's a real testament to staying true to one’s beliefs. The suspense in this book is impressive, as Charlie Lord keeps it alive and slowly reveals the truth about Peggy's disappearance. I must say that the author’s writing skills were impressive, and I was able to create images of the descriptions in this book easily.

There was absolutely nothing to dislike in this book. Charlie’s progression with the storyline moved at a steady pace, and with the suspense he created, I was not bored while reading this book. I also like that this book talks about spirituality and the world beyond, as this is a very controversial topic in society today.

I rate this book, A Love Story Between 2 Worlds, 5 out of 5 stars. It was a great read, and the editing was professionally done. I found just a minor error in it. If you have questions or doubts about spirituality, this book is for you. It broadened my knowledge of spirituality, and I believe it will help readers do this too.

A Love Story Between 2 Worlds (updated version)
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”