Review of When Life Pushes Us Around

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 346
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: The Grids of the Word Crosser - Complete Edition by Daniel Fonkem

Review of When Life Pushes Us Around

Post by Hager Salem »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "When Life Pushes Us Around" by Wesley Trammel.]
Book Cover
2 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Life has been challenging for all of us. People nowadays can always find something to complain about. However, everyone chooses to face those challenges differently. In When Life Pushes Us Around, Wesley Trammel gives people some of his experiences dealing with difficult situations. He starts by expressing how he feels about certain situations and the way people act. Then he suggests how people can react. He does this based on a strong Christian basis and gives advice on how God can help you through life. He discusses things like politics, bullying, work environments, and many more.

The book can help people feel like they're not facing the cruelty of the world alone. We tend to feel better when we know that others are going through the same experiences and challenges. It somehow makes them less hurtful or makes us more resilient. Sharing the situations the writer went through and how he dealt with them can be helpful.

On the other hand, I didn't always feel I appreciated the way the writer approached things or talked about them. I can understand the anger and frustration. However, I found them to be a bit aggressive. Also, I don't claim I have enough knowledge to assess everything the writer talked about, but I felt unsure in some situations about how I received them.

The book didn't suit my taste, but I believe it can be beneficial to others. Therefore, I rate the book two out of five stars. It was an audiobook. It received exceptional editing. I couldn't notice any errors or mistakes.

The writer is a religious Christian, and the book is totally based on this belief. For this reason, I believe it will better suit people with the same background. It will especially suit people who are seeking comfort and know how to deal with hardships coming from other people.

When Life Pushes Us Around
View: on Bookshelves
Margi zuu202
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 89489
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 1706%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

living in chaitic world trying to survive in a ruthless cultre everyday in life is a struggle what a book i like it and i will recommend it

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”