Review of Grace Faith and Everlasting Peace

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
John Owen
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Baggage
Bookshelf Size: 126
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-owen.html
Latest Review: My Spouse, my friend by Ingiete Oyama
2024 Reading Goal: 52
2024 Goal Completion: 67%

Review of Grace Faith and Everlasting Peace

Post by John Owen »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Grace Faith and Everlasting Peace" by James A Mullier.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The book "Grace, Faith, and Everlasting Peace" by James A. Mullier explores spiritual concepts such as grace, faith, salvation, and eternal life from a Christian perspective. The author, James Mullier, shares his personal journey of coming to faith in Christ and explains several key biblical teachings like salvation, the Holy Spirit, and faith.

Mullier discusses how grace is God's unconditional love and favor that He freely gives to all. Grace is demonstrated supremely through Jesus, who sacrificed his life to save humanity from sin and death. Faith is trusting in God even when we don't fully understand, involving relying on His promises despite uncertainties. We are saved by grace through faith; it is not by any good works we can do.

The author talks about being "born again," or simply "being born of the Spirit." When one receives Christ, their spirit is made new and united with God. Though still living on earth, they have eternal life through their connection to the risen Jesus. Mullier shares his experience of speaking in tongues after being baptized in the Holy Spirit.

I think this was God's message that came specifically for me and at just the perfect time when my heart was beginning to be filled with doubt and uncertainty. It's amazing how God uses the most unexpected things to speak to us—like this book. It teaches concepts like salvation, the Trinity of God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and the roles of a Christian. The manner in which the message is given, with a firm basis in the Bible, gave me a revelation I didn't have before and renewed my faith and trust in God all the more.

I agree with the author when he emphasizes that salvation provides an indestructible eternal spirit that can never be separated from God again. I must add that it also gives us many good things in this life as well, just as the Word of God says, "Goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life." The book explains how grace empowers believers to have faith and take actions aligned with God's word, which is God's will for us.

I learned how grace connects Christians relationally to God and each other, which is a surprising coincidence because I remember hearing the exact message from a minister of God a while back. The author talks about grace messengers like angels and shares how people can encounter God, even through supernatural encounters. Just like the author, I can't emphasize enough that it is only through receiving Christ that one can know true and everlasting peace, both on earth and forever in heaven. Overall, I give the book 5 out of 5 stars because it spoke to my heart and spirit. I found nothing to criticize about it, and it is excellently edited. I recommend the book to everyone, no matter the religion, race, or country; if you are a Christian believer, you will be renewed by the Holy Spirit's message in this book. If you are not a believer yet, you will hear God's message for you and learn about God's unconditional love. You will also learn how to find God and about His grace.

Grace Faith and Everlasting Peace
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Harmony in chaos. It's all a matter of perspective.
Neelam Sheikh 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Neelam Sheikh 1 »

"Effortlessness, Confidence, and Never-ending Harmony" by James A. Mullier is a significant investigation of the center fundamentals of Christianity and their pertinence in the cutting edge world. Mullier digs into the ideas of effortlessness and confidence, explaining their importance in driving a deliberate and profoundly satisfying life. Through smart examination and clever tales, he explores the honest intricacies, offering direction on the best way to develop a profound and credible relationship with God.

One of the book's assets lies in its capacity to overcome any barrier between religious talk and viable application. Mullier flawlessly winds around together scriptural lessons with genuine models, showing the way that confidence can act as a directing light in exploring life's difficulties. Whether wrestling with uncertainty, dread, or vulnerability, Mullier urges perusers to rest on their confidence as a wellspring of solidarity and comfort.

Also, Mullier's composing is portrayed by its clearness and openness, making complex philosophical ideas reasonable to perusers, all things considered. His exposition is both persuasive and sincere, conveying a real feeling of empathy and conviction. Every part is insightfully organized, directing perusers on an excursion of self-reflection and otherworldly development.

Be that as it may, while Mullier's bits of knowledge are without a doubt significant, a few perusers might find the book's emphasis on customary Christian convention restricting. Those looking for a more comprehensive or ecumenical point of view might feel underestimated by the book's thin religious degree.

All in all, "Elegance, Confidence, and Never-ending Harmony" is a provocative investigation of Christian confidence and its persevering through pertinence in this day and age. Mullier's significant bits of knowledge and merciful insight make this book an important asset for anybody trying to extend their otherworldly excursion. I would rate it 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Neelam Sheikh 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Neelam Sheikh 1 »

"Effortlessness, Confidence, and Never-ending Harmony" by James A. Mullier is a significant investigation of the center fundamentals of Christianity and their pertinence in the cutting edge world. Mullier digs into the ideas of effortlessness and confidence, explaining their importance in driving a deliberate and profoundly satisfying life. Through smart examination and clever tales, he explores the honest intricacies, offering direction on the best way to develop a profound and credible relationship with God.

One of the book's assets lies in its capacity to overcome any barrier between religious talk and viable application. Mullier flawlessly winds around together scriptural lessons with genuine models, showing the way that confidence can act as a directing light in exploring life's difficulties. Whether wrestling with uncertainty, dread, or vulnerability, Mullier urges perusers to rest on their confidence as a wellspring of solidarity and comfort.

Also, Mullier's composing is portrayed by its clearness and openness, making complex philosophical ideas reasonable to perusers, all things considered. His exposition is both persuasive and sincere, conveying a real feeling of empathy and conviction. Every part is insightfully organized, directing perusers on an excursion of self-reflection and otherworldly development.

Be that as it may, while Mullier's bits of knowledge are without a doubt significant, a few perusers might find the book's emphasis on customary Christian convention restricting. Those looking for a more comprehensive or ecumenical point of view might feel underestimated by the book's thin religious degree.

All in all, "Elegance, Confidence, and Never-ending Harmony" is a provocative investigation of Christian confidence and its persevering through pertinence in this day and age. Mullier's significant bits of knowledge and merciful insight make this book an important asset for anybody trying to extend their otherworldly excursion. I would rate it 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Donald Cecil Hufstedler
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-cecil-hufstedler.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Donald Cecil Hufstedler »

The review provides a positive assessment of the book "Grace, Faith, and Everlasting Peace" by James A. Mullier. The reviewer found the book to be enlightening and faith-renewing, with a strong emphasis on biblical teachings and the importance of grace and faith in Christianity. The personal experiences shared by the author, such as speaking in tongues, were impactful to the reviewer's own faith journey. The book is highly recommended to both Christian believers and non-believers looking to understand God's message of unconditional love and find true peace. Overall, it is described as an excellently edited and deeply insightful read.
Paris Kumar
Favorite Book: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 380
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paris-kumar.html
Latest Review: The Very Hungry Beagles Guide to Poop by M. Jackson, Lucky, Mr. Beckham, Peanut
2024 Reading Goal: 250
2024 Goal Completion: 18%

Post by Paris Kumar »

Your heartfelt review of "Grace, Faith, and Everlasting Peace" reflects a profound connection to its spiritual message. Your recognition of its transformative impact and universal appeal is inspiring.

Well done, John ! :tiphat:
The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
—Samuel Johnson

I am happy to be a part of the OnlineBookClub. 📚
Pranav Dewangan
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Science of Storytelling
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pranav-dewangan.html
Latest Review: The Very Hungry Beagles Guide to Poop by M. Jackson, Lucky, Mr. Beckham, Peanut

Post by Pranav Dewangan »

James A. Mullier's 'Grace, Faith, and Everlasting Peace' is a beacon of hope and renewal, touching hearts with its profound insights on grace, faith, and salvation. Its message, deeply rooted in biblical teachings, arrived as a divine intervention during my moments of doubt, rejuvenating my faith and connection with God.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”