Official Review: 2 books same content: You'll Do Anything...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
gnjeri
Currently Reading: You'll Do Anything for Her
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Official Review: 2 books same content: You'll Do Anythin

Post by gnjeri »

Sounds like a great read. Very good advice there on how to maintain a healthy relationship. I would recommend it for any couple struggling to understand each other. Great review.
Aldonsa
Currently Reading: God Is Not A Noun: Evolutionaries Illuminati Cosmic Bible Ginan
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aldonsa.html
Latest Review: "The Fifth Crusade" by Mark Butler

Post by Aldonsa »

I would read this book (both books) gladly! It sounds like a very useful and interesting book not only for people with one-sided relationship, but for anyone who wants to better understand their relationship, themselves and their partners. Thank you for a wonderful review. :)
Latest Review: "The Fifth Crusade" by Mark Butler
Faith Maina
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Faith Maina »

It's a really good book reminding us of how we neglect our "self" in pursuit of a fulfilling relationship and how it often leads to pain. I like how it guides into finding the background of the core issue and back to the current issues- and how to overcome them.
Ehnsheen
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by Ehnsheen »

This book is interesting to read and a must read since it would help men and women how to make a relationship healthy. The reader can narrow his persective on how he/she would deal with thier partners. This book will help the reader grow emotionally. Thank you for your great review.
L_Therese
Currently Reading: American Psycho
Bookshelf Size: 1970
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-l-therese.html
Latest Review: The Middle Ages by Jane Chance

Post by L_Therese »

Healthy relationships are important, and realizing when self-sacrifice goes too far can protect against a lot of hurt down the road. I don't think this is a book I'd particularly enjoy reading, but I'm sure plenty of people will.
leziellacaba

Post by leziellacaba »

this book is realy good for the person who's realy inlove,this book may use as a guide in a relation or rather building a relationship.??
versatileer
Favorite Book: Serial K Returns
Currently Reading: Blood and Roses
Bookshelf Size: 338

Post by versatileer »

I love the review on 2 books same content: You'll Do Anything... as it shows its setting and theme in a Burrough of relationship building. I love that there is no spoiler, and hope to read this in June.
The Researcher
Currently Reading: Buried Threads
Bookshelf Size: 101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-researcher.html
Latest Review: "Curve Couture" by H M Irwing
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by The Researcher »

WOW! This book is a must read. I think every person should have an understanding of how to hold their own in a relationship. Sometimes it happens that people lose their voice or feelings and just keep on adjusting.
What is the most special thing I did today- I was MYSELF. Happy and in love and unapologetically myself.
Latest Review: "Curve Couture" by H M Irwing
Culate

Post by Culate »

This is a nice book indeed, judging by the honest and self engaging review. Though, the book is not really for those who are in a balanced relationship, it can still serve as a guide so that the relationship does not get one sided without the person knowing it. An outstanding thing is that the authours did not just state problem (s), they also proffered solutions... Great review! And Congrats to the authors for the reviewer's rating.
tarafarah7
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mitch Albom
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... ">tuesdays with Morrie</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1437
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tarafarah7.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 2544

Post by tarafarah7 »

What a thorough and fantastic review!! I like this choice for #BOTD. Relationships that we have and people we come into contact with mold us into the people we were are today. They also contribute to who we become in the future. For this reason, this book sounds like one that everyone could benefit from reading! Thank you so much!!
Chitopogi
Currently Reading: the marvelous adventures of gwendolyn gray
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chitopogi.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Chitopogi »

These books deal with human relationships and how you can make it a healthy relationship. I wish there were books like thiese 30 or 40 years ago. I was in an unhealthy relationship with my dear departed wife early in our marriage. I read somewhere that this has to do with whether one or both were born as the eldest sibling. These people tend to lord it over their siblings and, subsequently, their partners. There are many unhealthy relationships like mine before and up to now there are still many relationships which need the help of these books. Congrats to "2 books same content: You'll Do Anything for Him. You'll Do Anything for Her" by Dr Maureen E Hosier, Berta Hosier Conger.
angie coderes
Bookshelf Size: 6

Post by angie coderes »

I'll Do Anything for her

I find the topic interesting. This book may teach a person to love himself more and and love his partner less. A partnership will not work if only one party is happy.
Carolyn L Gasefete
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Carolyn L Gasefete »

The book gives much needed hope to relationships that are slowly dying away. The yearning to be loved that makes us so desperate and blinds us to the reality of life. Love yourself first before anyone else and you can offer genuine love to another person. Great review
Emmydon

Post by Emmydon »

Great book, recommended to anyone having issues in relationship
Moniquejm
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 2759">What is and isn't Working for the Alcoholic and Addict</a>
Currently Reading: Small Change
Bookshelf Size: 151
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moniquejm.html
Latest Review: "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger

Post by Moniquejm »

It is important to have mutual feelings, understanding, and proper communication in a relationship. Thank you for this well written review.
Latest Review: "Farmer Beau's Farm" by Kathleen Geiger

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”