Review of Habits of Holistic Health Transformational Manual for Those with Substance Abuse Addictions

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Abraham Ozo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abraham-ozo.html
Latest Review: My Divine Assignment by Barbara Hendry

Review of Habits of Holistic Health Transformational Manual for Those with Substance Abuse Addictions

Post by Abraham Ozo »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Habits of Holistic Health Transformational Manual for Those with Substance Abuse Addictions" by Harmony Harbison.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

Habits of Holistic Health Transformational Manual for Those with Substance Abuse Addictions by Harmony Harbison starts by laying out the bare, harsh reality of drug abuse. The introduction starts with the story of John, who, like the other 40 million people in the US, grappled with illicit drugs in 2020. Harmony, once ensnared by addiction, unveils a 10-step path called the "ANEW METHOD." She starts by talking about substance abuse, tackling its definition, neurobiology, and stages. This book goes into the gritty details of how the brain gets hooked and the whole process of quitting this drug addiction. Grab a copy of this book to find out more about these processes.

I really enjoyed reading this book. It was inspirational and highly educational. I like how this book helps tackle the issue of drug abuse, which is a huge problem in society today. The author in this book takes readers on the step-by-step process of quitting drug abuse and drug addiction. The ANEW method that the author discusses in this book contains a 10-step guide that will help readers follow these steps. The author uses simple and easy-to-understand words to convey her point, and nothing was difficult to understand.

There was nothing to dislike about this book. Harmony broke down every point and left no stone unturned. Being a curious and inquisitive person, I tried hard to bring up a question from the content of this book, but all the questions I brought up were answered in this book. Another lovely thing about this book is that it was not written from an abstract perspective, as the author had applied most of these steps previously in her life and thus was speaking from experience. A lot of research was put into this book, and there were a lot of references. These references helped to authenticate the message that the author was passing.

I rate this book 5 out of 5 stars because it will help save many people, especially youths, from drug abuse and substance addiction. It is important to note that this book is a step-by-step process and cannot just automatically transform people. This book contains interactive sections that will help readers analyze their activities and track their progress. This book was exceptionally edited, and I recommend it to people who are struggling with issues like drug addiction and abuse, as it will help them leave this lifestyle.

Habits of Holistic Health Transformational Manual for Those with Substance Abuse Addictions
View: on Bookshelves
Donald Cecil Hufstedler
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-cecil-hufstedler.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Donald Cecil Hufstedler »

The review provides a positive and insightful perspective on the book "Share Habits of Holistic Health Transformational Manual for Those with Substance Abuse Addictions" by Harmony Harbison. The reviewer found the book inspirational, highly educational, and appreciated the step-by-step approach of the ANEW METHOD for quitting drug addiction. The author's personal experience, thorough research, and references added credibility to the message. The reviewer rates the book 5 out of 5 stars and recommends it to those struggling with drug abuse and addiction. This review suggests that the book is a good read for anyone seeking guidance in overcoming substance abuse.
Pranav Dewangan
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Science of Storytelling
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pranav-dewangan.html
Latest Review: First Survivor by Mark Unger

Post by Pranav Dewangan »

The detailed breakdown of the ANEW METHOD and the author's personal experience make it stand out. I'm excited to dive into this transformative manual that not only addresses the complex issue of drug abuse but also provides a practical 10-step guide. The author's use of simple language and thorough exploration, coupled with personal anecdotes, promises an educational yet relatable read. Kudos to Harmony for a well-researched and impactful book that could genuinely make a difference. Can't wait to grab my copy and start the journey towards holistic health transformation.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”