Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rohit Dhanraj
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rohit-dhanraj.html

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill

Post by Rohit Dhanraj »

This book is very interesting and gives you confidence of how to achieve success.The 13 steps to obtaining success outlined in this best-seller are the results of 20 years of research and accumulating information from over 500 successful individuals in a wide array of disciplines. These keys to success have stood the test of time having sold over 70 million copies to date, and this book is still regarded as one of the best self-improvement titles ever written.Real coversation with
Edison ,Henry Ford ,F.W. Woolworth and many are there. Everyone should read this 20 years of hardwork.
Liquid_canvas
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-liquid-canvas.html
Latest Review: "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E Tavel, MD

Post by Liquid_canvas »

I have read this book more than 5 times. It is amazing and inspirational, honestly I see why it has stood the test of time. Good review Rohit.
Latest Review: "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E Tavel, MD
missreadalot
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 92041">Can I Be Frank?</a>
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-missreadalot.html
Latest Review: "Yesterday" by Samyann

Post by missreadalot »

I'm always interested in learning from those who have "been there, done that." This book may be worth the price just for the interviews.
Latest Review: "Yesterday" by Samyann
success1997

Post by success1997 »

It a very nice book your 13 step has helped me alot
Shaat
Currently Reading: Rich Dad and Poor Dad
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Shaat »

I think this book is very inspirational and informative for those who want to succeed in life. The author did their best to write it. It is my all time favourite book I learn a lot from it. And I highly recommend this book to everyone. Each and every step is fabulous and worthy to think about. Well done Napoleon Hills.
Shaat
Currently Reading: Rich Dad and Poor Dad
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Shaat »

Shaat wrote: 30 Nov 2017, 22:24 I think this book is very inspirational and informative for those who want to succeed in life. The author did their best to write it. It is my all time favourite book I learn a lot from it. And I highly recommend this book to everyone. Each and every step is fabulous and worthy to think about. Well done Napoleon Hills.
Insightsintobooks729
Currently Reading: Meet your soul
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-insightsintobooks729.html
Latest Review: "Discovering My Life's Purpose: From Tragedy to Triumph" by Bridgid Ruden
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Insightsintobooks729 »

I've never read this book, but I've heard a lot about it and am considering picking up a copy.
"I cannot live without Books" - Thomas Jefferson
Latest Review: "Discovering My Life's Purpose: From Tragedy to Triumph" by Bridgid Ruden
Arrigo_Lupori
Favorite Author: Haruki Murakami
Currently Reading: A Short History of Nearly Everything
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arrigo-lupori.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 2566

Post by Arrigo_Lupori »

Hey guys! So, I was looking for a thread about this book because I've started reading it about 3 months ago and I couldn't go on, like, at all. I thought it was very childish, very "do it as I say, it is the right way". I'm a bit puzzled by my reaction because I know how popular this book is. Do you guys think I made a rushed decision in putting it down? I did not enjoy the first 50 pages at all. But maybe I didn't get them? What is it that you guys found so interesting about the book? I would love to gather monetary advice and this book is the get go for it, but it didn't seem so valuable to me. Thanks.
"The abstract sensation of living a lifestyle that hasn't been fully understood."
- The epitome of taste in living disgrace.
nathy715

Post by nathy715 »

This book is one of the best books ever written....gives u a step by step guide to be successful in every chOsen field
sehassell

Post by sehassell »

This is an excellent book for anyone looking to rise above mediocrity in their life. It outlines principles necessary for success and fulfillment.
sehassell

Post by sehassell »

This is an excellent book for anyone looking to rise above mediocrity in their life. It outlines principles necessary for success and fulfillment.
Simon Katebe

Post by Simon Katebe »

Though am starting it seems to be a very nice book.
mpsmaster
Favorite Book: Think and grow rich
Currently Reading: As a Man Thinketh
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mpsmaster.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Post by mpsmaster »

Certainly one of the best books ever written! "Without a doubt, one of the greatest weaknesses of human beings is the habit of allowing other people to place negative thoughts in their minds."
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.”

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”