Official Review: Anti-Habit System by Aleksandra Anonymous

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
josefina1110
Currently Reading: Justice
Bookshelf Size: 38
Signature Addition: View official OnlineBookClub.org review of The Voice of Creation

Re: Official Review: Anti-Habit System by Aleksandra Anonymo

Post by josefina1110 »

Thanks for the great review. This system is kind of practical. The book's best advice is to bend the habit and not break it. That is why one who has those recreational habits like drinking and smoking should rather take some control of the habit by making it a self-reward than taking it as a fulfillment of a craving.This is rather difficult for addicted people. But there is nothing difficult if one is determined to transform the habit from being a craving to something of a reward for doing something beneficial to his life. Congratulations to the author for BOTD.
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1903
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Surabhi Rani »

the review does speak about the essence of the book. an encouragement to improve expression through wide reading.
Nancy-83
Favorite Author: sylvia day
Currently Reading: Claim me
Bookshelf Size: 26
fav_author_id: 3447

Post by Nancy-83 »

Anti-Habit System is a philosophical nonfiction book based on true events that has taken place at any given time. To be honest I've never liked or read any kind of books like this one. I'd rather read and daydream or fantasize about something that you know could never or would never happen, and is completely unbelievable. It's actually a short story and shouldn't take very long at all so I'm gonna give it a try!!! Congrats on the BOTD!!!
Sindhu Srinath
Currently Reading: Last Dance
Bookshelf Size: 272
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sindhu-srinath.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill
Reading Device: B06Y66GMC5

Post by Sindhu Srinath »

Congrats on the honest review. I don't think that I can relate to this book AT ALL, but it's good to know that there's a nice book out there for people struggling with those problems.
Mark Johnson
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mark-johnson.html
Latest Review: "USA, Inc." by Larry Kahaner

Post by Mark Johnson »

Great job on review. Kind of funny though, not sure if I would want to take advice from an author on quitting habits who decides they want to keep those habits later. Started to read the book until the author says it was their choice, but they decided they still wanted to smoke and drink, just not as much. Maybe they should rename the book Less-Habit-System.
Latest Review: "USA, Inc." by Larry Kahaner
Hneite
Currently Reading: The Shadow Rising (Wheel of Time, #4)
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reading Device: B0B3PSRHHN

Post by Hneite »

great review but i am not interested in bending my habits. :)
Insomniac07
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-insomniac07.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Insomniac07 »

I thought this would be about habits like procrastination or something like that. Wasn't expecting to get advice for the hard habits like smoking or drugs. I'll get my dad to read this to see if it helps with his smoking.
versatileer
Favorite Book: Serial K Returns
Currently Reading: Blood and Roses
Bookshelf Size: 338

Post by versatileer »

I like the review on Anti-Habit System by Aleksandra Anonymous because it is about clean living. I like the fact that you stated your likes and dislikes and how clear the book was to leave with no spoiler.
dhwanis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dhwanis.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by dhwanis »

I like where the book is going. I have read many self-help books that really do not work in real life...but since this one helps you break the habit, would love to give it a read.
L_Therese
Currently Reading: American Psycho
Bookshelf Size: 1970
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-l-therese.html
Latest Review: The Middle Ages by Jane Chance

Post by L_Therese »

I'm glad the author pulled it off by the end. I would also be very skeptical of a book of this type that is so short.
Anki_Real_Reviews
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 55282">The Palace of Illusions</a>
Currently Reading: 2 books same content: You'll Do Anything for Him. You'll Do Anything for Her
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anki-real-reviews.html
Latest Review: The Engine Woman's Light by Laurel Anne Hill
Reading Device: B00LHLASDU

Post by Anki_Real_Reviews »

Quitting bad habits is the most difficult task in my books. If the reviewer found this particular book helpful then it must be worth a try. Great review!
"A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading." ~William Styron
Lay668
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 126

Post by Lay668 »

Sure want to read this book. Your review is amazing and would agree with your rating. It's a great flip mindset which is awesome and a self help book for decreasing bad habit. Love her way in her changing bad habits to good ones. Very motivating and inspiring.

People say cola is bad for health will increase sugar level but i go for it when i see every where black and white ( want faint like dizzy) and after drink it. Can really see color and back on my feet.

I find the way the aurhor write is very helpful. Thank you very much for your super review. Looking forward to get her book.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”