Review of Gods Whisper Always Near

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rosemary Wright
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Author: Sydney Sheldon
Favorite Book: Spanky
Currently Reading: Culture Man
Bookshelf Size: 689
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-wright.html
Latest Review: Gods Whisper Always Near by Sharon Williams
Reading Device: Android

Review of Gods Whisper Always Near

Post by Rosemary Wright »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Gods Whisper Always Near" by Sharon Williams.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

God's Whisper Always Near, by Sharon Williams, is a spiritual book that unveils how God's love can change one's life and enable them to live a peaceful and fulfilling life. It shows how God protects and helps anyone who comes closer to him. Besides, it reveals how he gets active in the lives of his children, while highlighting his "thoughts of hope, encouragement, and goodwill towards mankind." In summary, the book proves that God exists and that the Word of God is true, telling how patience, consistency, courage, and faith in God’s word produce great rewards.

The book is interesting and enlightening, full of spiritual information about God's love and goodness. It's engaging and straightforward. The author's writing is clear, and I commend her for including many personal stories that are interesting and inspiring. Moreover, they make the book appealing and make the author's views easy to understand.

Furthermore, God's Whisper Always Near reveals how a good relationship with God can keep you happy and healthy. It also examines some health matters, such as how our hearts and immune systems can get stronger through our moods. Besides, it shows how laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells.

In addition, the book tells about God's guidance and the benefits of allowing him to lead us. It also unveils the importance of raising kids properly. It states that children are the future generations of the Church. Hence, it encourages parents to inform their children about the love of God and make them grow up in a godly way. For example, the author reveals how she brought up her children in God's ways and how her efforts were not in vain.

There's nothing I don't like about God's Whisper Always Near, except that it wasn't professionally edited. Thus, there were several grammar errors, typographical errors, and awkward sentences that were somewhat distracting. Therefore, readers who love well-edited books may not enjoy it. However, it was engaging and educative, in spite of the above errors, and I gained a lot from it, particularly the health benefits involved in having a close relationship with God.

In conclusion, I rate God's Whisper Always Near 4 out of 5 stars. I couldn't rate it higher because of the aforementioned flaws. It needs a round of professional editing. In addition, I couldn't give it a lower rating since it was intriguing and inspiring. It'll be a helpful read for anyone who wants to know God better and the benefits of following him.

Gods Whisper Always Near
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Edit_or
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-edit-or.html
Latest Review: Always Strive to Be a Better You by Pete Hall

Post by Edit_or »

Judging with your review, I’ll agree with you that the book does contain a lot of spiritual information. Thanks for constructing a comprehensive review.
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elina-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Elina Tshabalala »

I'd like to believe that the author has had personal experiences with God to come to the conclusion that God is alive. I'd like to read this one. Thanks for the review!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”