Review of I Have Proof of a Higher Power

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
holywriter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-holywriter.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Review of I Have Proof of a Higher Power

Post by holywriter »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "I Have Proof of a Higher Power" by Ioan Dirina.]
Book Cover
4 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

While not everyone may place faith in the authenticity of dreams, they can serve as a valuable tool for uncovering information about events that have yet to occur. The book I Have Proof of a Higher Power: My Prophetic Dreams Predicting Real Events by Ioan Dirina offers a prime example of this phenomenon. In his diary, Dirina kept a detailed record of his dreams from 1964 to 2000, documenting significant events in his personal life, career, family, and nation. Some of these prophetic dreams were optimistic, while others were pessimistic. This book provides a thought-provoking perspective for those who are skeptical about the influence and precision of dreams.

The author's commitment to diligently recording and updating his dreams in the diary is truly admirable. It is a practice that many, including myself, overlook, yet it holds great potential for personal growth and impact on those around us. I appreciated the author's ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely, making the book both accessible and informative. In addition, the book also provided valuable insights into the potential risks associated with certain government policies, such as the proposed amnesty bill for illegal immigrants. The author's analysis suggests that such policies could increase the incidence of violent crimes like assault, muggings, and rape, thereby making it more challenging for people to live safely in both the city and the nation.

Although there are several positive aspects of the book, I have identified a concerning issue that detracts from its overall value. In my view, the author did not provide adequate detail on certain crucial points, which left me feeling unsatisfied. For instance, while the proposed legalization bill for illegal immigrants by Congress is a topic of significant importance, I felt that the author failed to offer sufficient elaboration on it. As a result, I felt that the author's treatment of this issue was unfair and inconsiderate. If the author had included more detail on these topics, I believe that the book would have been more authentic. 

Despite these shortcomings, I still consider the book's exploration of dreams to be valuable. However, in light of the issues mentioned above, I am giving I Have Proof of a Higher Power: My Prophetic Dreams Predicting Real Events by Ioan Dirina a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.

Overall, I believe that this book has something to offer those who are interested in understanding the supernatural and the unique ways in which dreams can be fulfilled. Also, I did not encounter any errors, which means the book was exceptionally edited. I recommend it to those who are interested in exploring unconventional ways of achieving their dreams.

I Have Proof of a Higher Power
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Stephanie Stones
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okonchika.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Stephanie Stones »

This is an interesting and well thought of review. I would love to try out this book and know more about the fascinating things in it. This is an interesting storyline.
Adeoluwa Adebusuyi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeoluwa-adebusuyi.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Adeoluwa Adebusuyi »

This is a good and well written review. You captured all the important components of the book and I would definitely love to try out this book. Well done.
Favour Hillz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-hillz.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Favour Hillz »

This review is well detailed and captivating. It contains the important information about the book. I'm looking forward to reading this book. Thanks for a wonderful review.
Tamara Bengesai
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tamara-bengesai.html
Latest Review: Seeking... Finding... Healing... by Becky Lu Jackson
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Tamara Bengesai »

This is an interesting and detailed review. It makes you reflect to read about someone's dreams. The author did a great job, I'm intrigued and would love to read this book.
Favour Chiedozie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-chiedozie.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Favour Chiedozie »

The review is an outstanding one. The author also played a good role, by giving valuable insights of some potential risks associated with certain government policies.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”