Review of The Parallel Election A Blueprint For Deception

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Atieno Magero
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 145
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-atieno-magero.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Review of The Parallel Election A Blueprint For Deception

Post by Atieno Magero »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Parallel Election A Blueprint For Deception" by Gregory Stenstrom and Leah Hoopes.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Parallel Election A Blueprint For Deception highlights the election fraud in the November 2020 United States of America general election. The authors, Gregory Stenstrom and Leah Hoopes were certified poll watchers in Delaware County for the November 2020 USA general elections. This book shares details of the election irregularities and violations they observed. Any efforts by Greg and Leah to try to stop these violations were made futile by people in power.

The Parallel Election A Blueprint For Deception is a long book. The Kindle version is 319 pages long and contains 20 chapters. I like that the book is structured and detailed. The first chapter focuses on explaining what the Delaware County Machine and Uniparty are. The rest of the chapters give Greg and Leah's accounts of what happened on election day, the aftermath of the election week, both of the author's testimonies, and selected evidence exhibits. The authors took great strides in explaining and defining things throughout The Parallel Election A Blueprint For Deception. It ensures that readers who may not know about certain political and legal terms better understand this book.

I appreciate that the authors focused on providing factual information and evidence on the parallel election that occurred in November 2020. It proves the credibility of their statements and accusations. The authors provided photos and copies of documents throughout the book that prove the legitimacy of what they are saying. I like that the last chapters of The Parallel Election A Blueprint For Deception contain further copies of documents, text message screenshots, photographs, links, and other exhibits that support their statements.

The Parallel Election A Blueprint For Deception is an eye-opening read. People like Gregory Stenstrom and Leah Hoopes are proof that honest citizens exist. I commend them for writing this book. It will help many Americans in the long run.

In summary, I will be giving The Parallel Election A Blueprint For Deception an overall rating of 5 out of 5 stars. I do not have any negative critiques for this book. The authors did a great job articulating their claims and gathered enough evidence to support their claims about a parallel election in the 2020 general elections. I would say that The Parallel Election A Blueprint For Deception is professionally edited. I only found one minor error while reading.

I recommend The Parallel Election A Blueprint For Deception to people who enjoy political exposés. This book is also perfect for people interested in American history and politics. I think every American citizen should read this book. I would not recommend The Parallel Election A Blueprint For Deception to younger readers like children because they may not be able to comprehend the content of this book.

The Parallel Election A Blueprint For Deception
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Favour Hillz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favour-hillz.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Favour Hillz »

This review is well detailed and captivating. It contains the important information about the book. I'm looking forward to reading this book. Thanks for a wonderful review.
Patty Allread
Favorite Book: The Problems of Work
Currently Reading: Bird by Bird
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-patty-allread.html
Latest Review: Hinduism by Dr Hiro G. Badlani

Post by Patty Allread »

I appreciate your review because of the details you gave on how the authors substantiated what they said with photos and documents. While the 2020 election is, as they say, water under the bridge, I hope their book helps us to have an honest election in 2024.
Victor Ayub Migos
Currently Reading: Superhighway
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victor-ayub-migos.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Victor Ayub Migos »

I didn't know someone can publish this type of a book. Anyway looking forward to enjoying the reading
Francis Kapola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-kapola.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by Francis Kapola »

It has not been in my interest to get myself into the details of the United States 2020 general election. I have always considered the information on election fraud to be false and mere rumors. However, having gone through this review, I think I have to reconsider to get to the truth of what I thought were rumors. Thanks, dear, for sharing.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”