Review of The Vitality System

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Praise GodWord
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 171
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praise-godword.html
Latest Review: Coromandel Dreamin' by Ron Murray

Review of The Vitality System

Post by Praise GodWord »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Vitality System" by Kyle Gonzalez.]
Book Cover
5 out of 5 stars
Share This Review

The Vitality System: The Ultimate Guide to Living an Active, Healthy, and Happy Life by Kyle Gonzalez embodies answers to the questions on daily health and wellness through “the right information in the correct context with the proper structure, and the right tools to make the best-informed decisions day in and day out," according to the author.

How do we trust this book would ignite meaningful change and is not one of the “vast amounts of information on health and wellness and how to be “healthy"? The book was written to address all the pillars of health and wellness. It was also written to help individuals understand significant aspects of their health so that they could curate their personalized plans. The book was divided into three main parts. First, the foundational principles structure how to succeed in health and wellness. The second is the "Vitality Concept," which consists of assessments, behavioral strategies, and mental models. And most importantly, the core four are movement, nutrition, recovery, and lifestyle. When it comes to optimizing health and wellness, search no further, The Vitality System: The Ultimate Guide to Living an Active, Healthy, and Happy Life has the correct information that applies to you.

The author, Kyle Gonzalez, has pursued and achieved a professional career in health and wellness over the years, with a passion that birthed The Vitality System: The Ultimate Guide to Living an Active, Healthy, and Happy Life. The brief introduction about his early life and career gave a detailed understanding of how he attained his career and the underlying factors that fostered him. This, even though not a significant aspect of the book, contributes to the author's credibility and, in general, the information in the book.

Due to the countless factors that influence health and well-being, difficulties might arise in distinguishing the specific factors that improve health. To curb these uncertainties, the "Core Four" pillars designed in the book provide resources that are not only instructional but also educational. In simpler terms, the book addresses both fundamental knowledges of the body and instructional guides. In "Core One," the author based on basic anatomy, physiology, and foundational movement patterns in a brief yet educative way before diving into physical activities. This breakdown would help readers understand that “it’s not all about taking action; sometimes it can be about inaction or refraining."

The content was written in basic and simple terms that will help readers assimilate and understand what was written. Examples are the 3Ps (Prioritize, Plan, and Pursue) under behavioral strategies, the CHANGERs framework acronym, and the seven Rs of recovery. Altogether, they make the book an excellent read. Hence, I rate this book five out of five stars. An additional bonus of the book is that it is error-free. It was exceptionally well edited. There was nothing negative about the book.

I recommend reading this book as a guide through health and wellness concepts. Readers interested in physical activities, sports, diet, and all things on health and vitality would find this material helpful.

The Vitality System
View: on Bookshelves
ViviVivid
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivivivid.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by ViviVivid »

It has become a necessity to adopt various strategies to lead a healthy lifestyle in the busy world today. Simple techniques like the ones mentioned in this book could help so much.
Elina Tshabalala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elina-tshabalala.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Elina Tshabalala »

I suppose this book is worth reading. I might learn a thing or two that might help in my journey to stay healthy. Thanks for a great review!
Margi zuu202
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 80288
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 786%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

Book 📖📖📚📖📚📖 of the day BOTD is non fiction Kyle over information that is timely and help to constitutes a healthy lifestyle and actually set you out to embrace million of people are experiencing health issues such as obesity, diabetes 😐cancer, cardiovascular, mental health illness.the author provide tooldand methods to destroy health barriers and enhance creative behavior that build wellness..the book was well written and reviewed I will recommend it 💯✅
Asma Aisha Ansari
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Favorite Book: Roadside Picnic
Currently Reading: Sapiens
Bookshelf Size: 806
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-asma-aisha-ansari.html
Latest Review: When Black Shoes Turn Red by Tom McKenna
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Asma Aisha Ansari »

I'm considering 'The Vitality System' for my next read, as it promises to provide the right information in the correct context for living a happy, active, and healthy life. I'm also impressed by the author's expertise and the well-structured content.
Imagination is a good servant, and a bad master. - Agatha Christie
Domeseo Camus Meda
Currently Reading: The Stealthy Viral Pimpernel
Bookshelf Size: 195
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-domeseo-camus-meda.html
Latest Review: The Beautiful Business by Steven Morris

Post by Domeseo Camus Meda »

A BOOK BY KYLE GONZALEZ THAT ADDRESSES ALL THE PILLARS OF HEALTH AND WELL-BEING, IMPORTANT ASPECTS OF HEALTH, PERSONALIZED PLAN ORGANIZATION...
A BOOK FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES, SPORT, FOOD, HEALTH, VITALITY..
GOOD REVIEW.
Rica Concepcion
Currently Reading: Apollo's Raven
Bookshelf Size: 44

Post by Rica Concepcion »

I admire the author's clever approach in offering a simple method for thoroughly understanding and remembering the 3P's. Without a doubt, everyone has to own this book. This self-help book is beneficial for those who are concerned about their health or who wish to get healthier. The review was quite well written and simple to understand. nice job
:wink: :D
Last edited by Rica Concepcion on 25 Jul 2023, 06:14, edited 1 time in total.
Hy Be
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 220
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hy-be.html
Latest Review: Till I Bleed No More by Alexander Ellis

Post by Hy Be »

The author shares amazing advices on health and wellness.i recommend this book to fitness lovers, gym freaks and to people who look out for healthy life.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Health is a new success as they say. By reading this book, readers will surely gain insights on achieving health and wellness. I especially like the 3Ps (Prioritize, Plan, and Purse) taught by the author for behavioral strategies. Pretty sure, there's more on it. Congratulations to the author on BOTD!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Ferdinand_Otieno
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Victor Rose
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1749
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ferdinand-otieno.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
fav_author_id: 78026

Post by Ferdinand_Otieno »

This is an interesting educational health and wellness book highlighting mental health, movement, nutrition, recovery, and lifestyle. The book is temporarily discounted on Amazon Kindle and has a well-written OnlineBookClub review. Congrats on the BOTD selection.
Moisés Alcántara Ayre
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mois-s-alc-ntara-ayre.html
Latest Review: Love Letters to the Virgin Mary by David Richards

Post by Moisés Alcántara Ayre »

I suppose like most people, I'm very interested in health and wellness and am often searching for tips and strategies to improve them. The review offers a comprehensive list of the main points in the book. What makes this read so appealing is that the title includes in addition to health and vitality, happiness.
Moisés Alcántara Ayre
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mois-s-alc-ntara-ayre.html
Latest Review: Love Letters to the Virgin Mary by David Richards

Post by Moisés Alcántara Ayre »

Rica Concepcion wrote: 25 Jul 2023, 06:12 I admire the author's clever approach in offering a simple method for thoroughly understanding and remembering the 3P's. Without a doubt, everyone has to own this book. This self-help book is beneficial for those who are concerned about their health or who wish to get healthier. The review was quite well written and simple to understand. nice job
:wink: :D
I also found it relevant that in addition to the ideas on health and vitality, the author makes a connection of these ideas with happiness, and that makes me so curious.
Sasikala gupta
Currently Reading: The Magician's Secret
Bookshelf Size: 92
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sasikala-gupta.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 35%

Post by Sasikala gupta »

In this day and age where everyone is health conscious and randomly follow different diet and exercise this book will help guide them in the right direction. The review is good which makes me give this book a try.
Reading is like opening a door to another world :techie-studyinggray: :techie-reference:
Manang Muyang
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures
Bookshelf Size: 685
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manang-muyang.html
Latest Review: Your Great Name by Shawn Funk
Reading Device: B00KC6I06S

Post by Manang Muyang »

I have read many books aiming to help the reader achieve maximum wellness and health. I don't think this one will offer me something new. I don’t intend to read it, but I don’t doubt that it will benefit the uninitiated. The author's use of memory aids (3Ps, CHANGER and 7 Rs) could be effective.
Shubham Basera
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shubham-basera.html
Latest Review: Are You Love Smart or Love Stupid by Dr. Rachel Sims

Post by Shubham Basera »

Thank you for a well written review!
Health is a topic that is closely linked with our everyday lifestyle. Your review of the book, specially the details about the structure and language of the book will help all readers make a better decision.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”